New Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

Juno did it again. Hired the worst person possible for the chiefs position. LoBello had the chance to make a difference and do the right thing but failed us again. I dont know why I'm suprised, just another disappointment. How long before the next NYPD loser is hired? Congrats to you Smith, dont know what the appeal is! Keep up the head hunting and hurry up with those NYPD graphics for the cars, so everyone will know how non-innovative you are. Once again Juno regresses.

Re: New Chief

You've GOT to be kidding me? I guess that the LT won't move up the food chain - He will just be stuck doing the workload until he brings in another buddy from NY - someone just like him who has no knowledge or compassion for the agency the officers or the town. How Sad !

Well how fast until he messes up? Like how he compromised the ASA investigation on the officer shooting. How did he sell it to LoBello? I have a bridge I'd like to sell. Did we think we were going to be in the clear after ****** left, why would we be so lucky? There was no chance the town was going to hire a Chief who actually knows Florida law and precedures, or someone who could rebuild this department and its moral. I guess it is easier to fire the ones you don't like and hire the northerners who stand up and lie in front of council, about how qualified this guy is. So apparently the Chief and the Town Manager are not suitable for their positions. It's fine, we already are the laughing stock of the North County, so why change. I am also laughing on the outside, (crying on the inside) :cry: .

We all knew this day was going to come. I honestly think we did a vote of no confidence on the wrong boss. I think the vote should of been done on the spineless Town Manager. He's from NY, so we should have seen this coming. He collects $140,000 a year from the Town and also a paycheck from a gated community in Town to be their CPA. If that's not a conflict of interest, I don't know what is.

I think it'll be a matter of time before the council or whomever sees this chief is 100% incompetent. Don't even get me started on the LT. That guy sold his soul for cheap. He had the backing of his officers to be chief, but after a "talk" from mustard stain he said he wasn't putting in his resume. What was said during that "talk"? I thought I saw a policy that said no supervisor can tell you not to put in for a promotion. This place needs help, and trust me when I tell you this, this chief is not the right person for the job. Plain and simple. Let's see how our guys like driving around in NYPD graphics, really innovative!!!

I can go all day with this crap. In regards to those fonies, who signed in his favor, when you want to argue for him, start the conversation with "he promised me something, that's why I'm pro" or say " I shit my pants when he talks to me, even though I thought I was a cop". The LT just hung us out there,"EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES,THERE IS ONLY ONE LIFE JACKET, AND THAT'S FOR ME". Is what I heard in the hallways when he signed in favor of that guy. I can't even acknowledge him as my chief.

The new Chief has no idea what's going on in his own department. He is cluless. The LT and a dispatcher have something going on right under his nose and he doesn't even notice or he chooses to ignore it. His first big moves are to put graphics on unmarked cars and banning the internet during work hours, he is now talking about changing our uniforms. Whats next? If he thinks he can mold us into his puppets he is truley cluless.

This guy is hired at $95,000 a year? The surrounding PD's Chiefs make like $130,000 a year, just goes to show you they know he's an idiot and can pay him less.

Also, ****** must be pretty upset. Juno wanted to hire ****** at like $64,000 a year and he had to fight to start at like $82,000. Wiener was 100 times more qualified than this guy. Mustard Stain has a bachelors degree from an online university. ****** has a Bachelor's Degree, a Master's degree, a Juris Doctorate from Saint John's Law School, attended the FBI National Academy, and had previous experience as a Chief. You tell me who should make more money????

Somewhere Smith is writing ****** a check for X dollars. Because no way did he think 3 years ago, any agency would pick his sorry a-s. ****** pushed and pulled to get him into this position. Joe became the puppet to ******. Just give the guy a check for 95,000 a year, for embarrassing the town, might as well hire Bozo the clown.

I see the Org chart is the only thing listed on the Town Home Page and there is no longer a Major's position. Is the LT getting to do all that work now as well? Also, all of the police personnel pics are gone. How do we get to see who is coming and going anymore?

Hey thanks a lot Juno for sending us your trash. If you think your new chief is clueless you should hear what ****** wants to do.... Thanks again!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast