What is the World is going on There??

What is the World is going on There??

What in the world is going on there??

I was the Lt there about 4 years ago, I tried my best to make GB a professional department but of course the Chief fought me every inch of the way and unfortunately the previous town manager B Wilbanks left, if sh had stayed I'm sure the Chief would have been gone.

Are all of the things that i tried to bring in gone? training etc?

What happened to Anterio ? Jon was a terrific cop in Miramar

Re: What is the World is going on There??

Nice for you stopping by X-LT. We couldn't agree with you more. Things started going down hill once you left. You were the best thing that happened to this department, and also the saddest the day you left. All the things you brought to make the department a proffesional place are gone. The Chief is like a cat with 9 lives. He blames his command staff when is his job on the line. Just like he blamed you when you left.

What can we tell you about Anterio other than he took a bite of the apple from the poisonous tree, and sold his soul to the devil for a few dollars. Anterio was easily swallowed by the dark powers running the show.

The Chief has become a puppet with strings to save his own skin.

Unfortunately the root of the problem is the Captain. It is he who has brought on all of the corruption plaguing the department. Unfortunately he is close friends with the Town Manager and they cover for each other. I don't think the Chief is the problem. It is the Captain who is running the department (into the ground).

Hey Guys

Sorry to hear that I never met the new Capt, It's to had that could be a great place to work if all the nonsense stopped

Take care everyone,, Tell Sheila I said Hi !!