KSP and KVE merger so far
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KSP and KVE merger so far

How has the merger went so far with Kentucky State Police and Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement?

Re: KSP and KVE merger so far

Excellent!!!!

:snicker:

KSP Dispatchers like working with CVE Officers , they may keep us busy but they are good at what they do and are a valuable asset to have. They are true professionals !

Quote Originally Posted by KSPR
    KSP Dispatchers like working with CVE Officers , they may keep us busy but they are good at what they do and are a valuable asset to have. They are true professionals !
    Who makes more money, the dispatcher or the cve officer?

COME ON, LET'S GET THE ANSWERS OUT IN THE OPEN

How ofter does your agency hire? I have a home in Berea and in March would like to check out agencies with the hopes of moving within the next year. My husband has been with our local agency in Florida for 18 years and I have been in dispatch for 9 years.

They hire from time to time, their manpower dropped when they were took over by KSP in 2008, alot of them either retired or went to work for other departments... they have been hiring some recently, none of their pay or benefits are listed on the KSP website.. Not sure why but I think the starting pay is relatively low, have been told it's somewhere around 28K a year...

Appreciate the information. What departments would you recommend?

I do not know what kind of pay your spouse is used to, but I don' t think I would suggest him going to vehicle enforcement, from what I can tell you they are viewed as second class to the troopers , they are dispatched by the local KSP posts, the dispatchers and even the post level arson investigators make more than a CVE officer.... that speaks alot about what KSP thinks about them in my opinion...

Alot of views but nobody is talking?.......................................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast