Who do you think is running in 2012?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who do you think is running in 2012?

Who do you think is running for Sheriff in 2012 and do you think he/she has a chance?

Re: Who do you think is running in 2012?

I think its going to be a battle between Bill Cameron and Wade Osborn.
    I do not think Cameron has a chance, he has blown it!

If Cameron doesn't run then it will be:
    Captain Partington
    Lieutenant Anderson
    Lieutenant Kolba
    Trooper Osborn

I still think Osborn will win, due to the fact we need a change and a different admin.

If we vote in anybody else from CCSO they will fall in the same rut!

-

Osborn couldn't run his own family.... What a joke. He's never investigated a crime in his life.

I am really hoping K Hoffman desides to run.

Shane Desguin all the way.

Tommy Scott

pee wee herman

John Westlake!

It will be hard for anyone who becomes sheriff.

Everyone will have their faults, but the one who will do the best job will fix morale. We have to hope the man who will stand up for the rights of us who come to work and serve and protect. I don't care about who your friends are. I want to see a raise. I want to be told I am doing a good job when I do. I want to be able to come to work again and hear laughter in the lockeroom rather than grunting about what this captain said, or what new policy we have to follow. There is too much resistent between management and staff, and it needs to be fixed now.

I dont care who it is, as long as I feel that they support us. I want a sherrif that I know will fight everyday for what is best for us. It won't be about who they have supporting them, or how much they raise, or what skeltons they have in their closet, or how they raise their family. I am selfish and want what is best for my brothers and sisters.

I will be looking for past teamwork results. I want to not have to deal with complaints and hearing what is wrong everyday, or how much more paperwork and policies I have to follow. I want to be able to come to work again and be happy.

I really hope you all feel the same. Let's get back to remembering why we all wanted to wear a badge.

Good luck to all, and may the best man win.

If that's how your going to run the office Wade then you have my vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It will be hard for anyone who becomes sheriff.

Everyone will have their faults, but the one who will do the best job will fix morale. We have to hope the man who will stand up for the rights of us who come to work and serve and protect. I don't care about who your friends are. I want to see a raise. I want to be told I am doing a good job when I do. I want to be able to come to work again and hear laughter in the lockeroom rather than grunting about what this captain said, or what new policy we have to follow. There is too much resistent between management and staff, and it needs to be fixed now.

I dont care who it is, as long as I feel that they support us. I want a sherrif that I know will fight everyday for what is best for us. It won't be about who they have supporting them, or how much they raise, or what skeltons they have in their closet, or how they raise their family. I am selfish and want what is best for my brothers and sisters.

I will be looking for past teamwork results. I want to not have to deal with complaints and hearing what is wrong everyday, or how much more paperwork and policies I have to follow. I want to be able to come to work again and be happy.

I really hope you all feel the same. Let's get back to remembering why we all wanted to wear a badge.

Good luck to all, and may the best man win.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast