The 06-2 New Port Richey sandbox - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: The 06-2 New Port Richey sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Yep, and still going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Whatever you say idiot. I can't think of much laziness that goes on in 062. Unless you are talking about the attitude of the senior sup. The guy who won't do a drug test for female officers if asked because "I'm a supervisor" and won't communicate in Spanish with non English speaking offenders because " they don't pay me extra for that"
    Then again this is the same guy that used to read the newspaper all morning until he disappeared every afternoon.
    didnt he also start dating his current wife when he was married to his last one? heard that before always wondered if that was true
    Yes, they were both married. He was after her for awhile. What's funny is now he is banging the CJIT at his current office.
    Isn't the current CJIT is also married to a serviceman? I remember when she got married. MC did not want anyone to know that he was dating his current wife when we all knew. He would call her all during the work day and did little work.

Is everything better now that the bullpen has been turned into offices?

Well tell me is this CJIT hot looking? I mean his wife wasn't all that bad just weird acting. I guess the old boy got bored. Being a latin player on a state salary is hard I suppose.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789