Happy with the PBA

Happy with the PBA

I have to say that the PBA has been doing wuite well listening to it's members. Even to me, someone who cannot make the meetings. I have gotten regular e-mails from PBA staff, including their attoryn, Michael Krohn (sorry if I mispelled it). Some of the e-mails have included requests for contract issues and listings of proposed items. I feel more in touch than I did with the FOP and it's "too bad" attitude. We will see how bargaining goes, but so far so good.

Re: Happy with the PBA

Yeah its been great. 5 months with these fools and they have done nothing. They are worthless.

Great, so you are on the mass E-mail list. Poor little peasant, so easily satified. I get regular updates and have always had them from the FOP. Good luck with PBA, but the answer will still be NO!!!!

What has the PBA gotten for us so far? I will answer that NOTHING. Keep paying your money and wishing.

I guess the FOP doesn't give out calendar books anymore? That was the only thing I looked forward to with them and now I don't even get that. PBA and FOP are both a general waste of money.