Just the truth Mayor - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Just the truth Mayor

Wow. Pretty harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestguest
    Wow. Pretty harsh.
    "Pretty Harsh"...not even close ! Pretty harsh is when employees get labeled as disgruntled employees after the fact of bringing to light the corruption within the department. Harsh is when the Chief, Town Manager, Mayor turn a blind eye to the corruption, and fire the so called " disgruntled employees".

We got you a nice banner plane for today at 5 pm Mayor.... just cause we care.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss the plane

We got you a nice banner plane for today at 5 pm Mayor.... just cause we care.
    Without pictures, it never happened...

Quote Originally Posted by harsh times
    Wow. Pretty harsh.
    "Pretty Harsh"...not even close ! Pretty harsh is when employees get labeled as disgruntled employees after the fact of bringing to light the corruption within the department. Harsh is when the Chief, Town Manager, Mayor turn a blind eye to the corruption, and fire the so called " disgruntled employees".
    sooooooooo true... wanna laugh? check out the mayors profile on facebook one of his only eight friends is smoley... then check out smoleys profile where the mayor is one of his 4 friends and read smoleys philosophy and info who is currently serving time in jail... birds of a feather flock together... you will then have a true understanding into the mind of the mayor and will explain everything!

What in the world happened down there..whats the corruption??..what happened to Capt Joe B?

This is the same stupid question that was asked on the North Miami Beach PD forum.

See the forum for the answer...

He is prepping for the "BIG HOUSE".

:devil:

In case the more stupid question of what the "BIG House" is? Here is a picture of Capt. Joe B's future home.

Isn't a picture worth a 1000 words?

BTW's this Capt Joe B's future friend at the "Big House".

Quote Originally Posted by harsh times
    Wow. Pretty harsh.
    Employees get labeled as digruntled when they have a track record of causing problems like this at every department they have ever worked for.....and there have been quite a few. When you have these problems at every department you ever worked for its time to start thinking.....maybe I am the problem. Check the common denominator.....she goes by TV.

[quote=harsh?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "harsh times":b711g5fo
    Wow. Pretty harsh.
    Employees get labeled as digruntled when they have a track record of causing problems like this at every department they have ever worked for.....and there have been quite a few. When you have these problems at every department you ever worked for its time to start thinking.....maybe I am the problem. Check the common denominator.....she goes by TV.[/quote:b711g5fo]

Obviously you must be one of the moron administrators within the department putting a spin to it. You also must have dreams about T.V. since she keeps getting blamed for everything. You want to talk about officers/administrators with problems ? Let’s start from the top shall we....

For starters the incompetent Chief Skinner that's hated by most or if not all officers in every department he's been too, and that's not counting the bathroom appliances that fear the moron because he can’t handle a gun after years of service. Skinner has no business holding the position of Chief since he don’t know his head from his a$$.

Then we have two face, and savor of the day Capt. B. That's another moron with a horrendous employment history that has no business holding the title of Captain nor is he worthy of been called a friend. Everything that comes out his mouth is a lie, and will use anyone to get what he wants. The missing radios from NMB to start, and shady history with other departments up north.

How about our new appointed interim Chief Rudy Herbello who was being railroaded by IA for malicious allegations made against him during the ELEIAN GONZALEZ RIOTS. Let's not forget the time Herbello, and his wife were involved in voter fraud at the City of Miami. They both became state witnesses to avoid jail and he somehow kept his job. Herbello's wife had to wear a wire as part of the deal. Google it, apparently somebody took the time to transcribe the wiretap, and posted the whole thing on the internet.

Moving on to the man with diarrhea out the mouth also known as Sgt. L.P. L.P. can't keep his mouth shut even if his life depended on it. How about L.P's past at Pahokee Police Department.....hhhhmmm, and his current affairs at the Golden Beach Police Department. Google his name, and lots of interesting articles regarding Pahokee will show light on his character.

Another outstanding supervisor is Sgt. O.P. who resigned from the City of Miami because he was about to get steam rolled by IA, and the S.A.O. for having sexual acts performed by a female while he was on-duty. Let's not also forget his most recent fraud case that got him a ride to the house of shame.

How about the man with no d*ck, also known as Sgt. L.S. Sgt. L.S. was hiding behind Chief Skinner for protection from the other morons within the rank. Leo has no experience as a cop, and surely has no business calling himself a supervisor since he can't make a decision on anything he comes across. No that Skinner is gone he will be eaten by the maggots in command.

Finally the queen of the nest, also known as Town Manager Alex Diaz. He has a criminal, and a traffic history that speaks for itself. After all, don't you know who he is, he's the town manager b*tch. The queen was arrested in Miami Beach for having sexual activities with another male, and most recently arrested for DUI. Clearly Mr. Diaz belongs in a pillow with the rest of the feathers.

T.V. has been labeled as a disgruntled employee because she exposed the corrupted parasites in every department she's been to. She chose to stand up with her pair of brass balls between her legs and do something about the corruption she came across with. It's amazing how many cops turn a blind eye to the criminals within the ranks, and fellow officers next to them across the country.

One thing the Golden Beach rank has in common is that they are corrupt, cowards, lazy, malingerers, and are supervisors who abuse their powers. It's time for them to be held accountable for their actions.

[quote=another disgrunted employee][quote="harsh times":3jf955cq][quote=Guestguest]Wow. Pretty harsh.[/quote]

"Pretty Harsh"...not even close ! Pretty harsh is when employees get labeled as disgruntled employees after the fact of bringing to light the corruption within the department. Harsh is when the Chief, Town Manager, Mayor turn a blind eye to the corruption, and fire the so called " disgruntled employees".[/quote]

sooooooooo true... wanna laugh? check out the mayors profile on facebook one of his only eight friends is smoley... then check out smoleys profile where the mayor is one of his 4 friends and read smoleys philosophy and info who is currently serving time in jail... birds of a feather flock together... you will then have a true understanding into the mind of the mayor and will explain everything![/quote:3jf955cq]

Way to go Mayor ! I'm willing to bet Mayor that your philosophy isn't much different from t Smoley's. I took the liberty of copying Smoley's philosophy and Pasting it here. You are welcome to check Smoley's Facebook account for authensity.

Robert Andrew Smoley (Facebook Page)

Dept. of Correction
    Inmate • 2011 to present
    I hope to be re-united in jail with a few of my co-conspirators as I did "spill the bean" on quite a few of them in order to minimize my sentencing.

o Online Telemedicine Website: MDliveCare.com
    Dec 2008 to present
    I launched about 3 years ago a telemedicine website, [url="http://www.MDliveCare.com"]www.MDliveCare.com[/url] (previously named www.MDWebLive.com . withd Dr. Randy Parker. Considering my "other extra curricular activities, I placed Dr. R. Parker as www.MDLiveCare as its Chairman, This was an attempt for me to try to go "legit" after pilling up millions with my illegal drug business. What will happen about MDLiveCare.com? no one knows at this time as the Feds are still investigating some of my assets. I was smart enough to shield a few of my assets under corporations, relatives or ghost partners names, including my “$4 mil residence located at Golden Beach, Florida, where my wife will wait for me to do my time...

o Illegal Online Pharmacy Business - United Mail Pharmacy Services (UMPS)
    Dec 2005 to Mar 2008
    was operating United Mail Pharmacy Services (UMPS) located at 800 E Hallandale Beach Blvd - Hallandale, Florida 33009. I had and ran 3 online illegal pharmacy websites. I was filling orders and shipping them daily nationwide, without any legal pharmacy licenses. With my business, I was pocketing on average $150 to $200.00 per order, and he was filling and shipping on average 800 to 1500 drug orders per day. In addition to my own orders processed via my websites, I was also filling and shipping drug orders for numerous other individuals located overseas, including Jeffrey Entel (Dominican Republic), an individual originally from Ocala - Florida, and Diego Podolsky Paes from Costa Rica (comapany named Pitcairn) to name a few. Those individuals were commonly called: "AFFILIATES” and me, Melissa Perkins and Brian Lloyd we making sure that all orders were being filled and shipped throughout the US, in exchange of an average “fee” ($50 to $100 per order).

Philosophy
    Religious Views •
    MONEY & GREED
    I believe in the religion of the "Green Paper"

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms;" Gordon Gekko - Wall Street

"When I get a hold of the son of a ***** who leaked this, I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his ****ing skull." Gordon Gekko - Wall Street

Reaping off people
    I love to rip off people and screw them
    More

Always trying to circumvent the law

Basic Information
    About Robert I am a well-known Miami-Dade lawyer, and former mayor of North Bay Village who pleaded guilty on March 3, 2011, to selling tens of millions in pharmaceutical drugs without prescriptions via my Pharmacy, United Mail Pharmacy Services (800 E Hallandale Beach Blvd - Hallandale, Florida 33009)

I was indicted on September 1st, 2010 () and took a plea agreement on Nov 5 2010. A few reasons for this speedy plea. The main one being the faster I could reach a plea, the less I could be exposed to "future" discovery still unknown to the Government. Yes, most of my assets were seized, but I'd like to emphasize on the word "most" if you know what I mean.

On March 3, 2011, I pleaded guilty before federal Judge Jeffrey White in San Francisco in November to conspiracy to distribute schedule III and IV controlled substances and conspiracy to launder money, as I had setup several offshore accounts in Central America, Caribbean and Israel in order to try to hide the earnings of my illegal activities.

I screw people for a living. Yes! That's what I do. Isn't it after-all the essence of Living the American Life? It may not be for you, but for me it is.

I maybe a "soon to be disbarred attorney", but I don't care.
    I may be a crook, and a douche bag, or whatever you want to name me. I don't care 'cause I love it!

bob@smoleylaw.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast