6% Pay Cut Bill PASSED Today! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: 6% Pay Cut Bill PASSED Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    BOOOO HOOOO people like you are pathetic you want the standards held back for people like you who are too lazy to better yourself. Please grow a set and take some initiative and do something to better yourself.
    Are you serious dude? Your saying people that spent their post high school years serving in the armed forces instead of attending college did not take any initiative or do something to better themselves? Please.... Give me a couple military veterans with some good ole common sence over a squad of young college grads anyday and twice on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    BOOOO HOOOO people like you are pathetic you want the standards held back for people like you who are too lazy to better yourself. Please grow a set and take some initiative and do something to better yourself.
    Are you serious dude? Your saying people that spent their post high school years serving in the armed forces instead of attending college did not take any initiative or do something to better themselves? Please.... Give me a couple military veterans with some good ole common sence over a squad of young college grads anyday and twice on Sunday.
    Hey Blog, you seem to be much like myself, where as you seem down to earth, pro-military and you can clearly recognize just how much better & well rounded a level headed ex-military veteran is over a fresh out of college deputy. I too take great offense by this poster, who honestly thinks that a solid military veteran would somehow need the standards to be held back so that these supposedly lazy military vets can walk right up and steal a supervisors position... :roll: Hands down, the hardest working and most level headed deputies currently working the street, are for the most part all ex military. "They are taught to follow and trained to lead". "They have lived & learned lifes lessons out in the field, rather then in a classroom".
    "Leadership & Common Sense skills cannot be taught in a classroom, read in a book or mastered on a exam". I happen to know plenty of vets who would have loved to formalize their education, but in the real world and more specifically when serving this Country during wartime or when assigned remote travel locations, the world becomes the classroom.

You were so far off base and completely out of line with your response about laziness and holding standards back. As Nitely Blog said, I too would much rather work with and/or follow the leadership of a fellow common sensed military veteran any day, hour or minute of the week.

Why is there always an argument as to the better deputy, prior, military Vs. college. Is it no possible to do both?? From what I have seen, most of our leo's that were in the military also hold degrees. Some went before, some during, some after. Why don't we recruit from that pool.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!

This thread is about the **** head Governor and fat slob Senators in Tallahassee . That bald prick needs to be recalled!! Instead of debating who is a better Deputy due to past experience why don't you do something productive like get on the phone and chew out some of these fat cat-career politicians who are helping baldy ruin this state. You Jack-Asses..............

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!

This thread is about the **** head Governor and fat slob Senators in Tallahassee . That bald prick needs to be recalled!! Instead of debating who is a better Deputy due to past experience why don't you do something productive like get on the phone and chew out some of these fat cat-career politicians who are helping baldy ruin this state. You Jack-Asses..............
    Hold on there cowboy. All those years I spent in the military along with all my college taught me how to multi-task. I not only responded to this post I got off my lazy ass and sent numerous emails to all the state reps as well as the governor over the last month or so. So there...

Other than needing more cow bell the Nitely blog is THE MAN! :cop: :cop:

Does anyone have the latest info. on the bill? Thanks.

Nothing has changed since the last posting.

After being passed in the House it had to go back to the Senate as the language has changed. It was then placed in the Senate "messages". It shows it still has not been received by the Senate.

However reports were that a joint committee was to be put in place in an attempt to work out the differences. This has not happened as of yet or they just have not meet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234