Polk Jury blasts PCSO for flubbed investigation - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Polk Jury blasts PCSO for flubbed investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So many holes in this story, so little space.

the THI deputy and his supervisors did not know that the blood was sent by a detective to get analysed by a toxicologist
    Who would assign a Detective to a case worked by the Traffic Unit and then not have the Detective notify the Deputy to file charges, or have the Detective file them?

Where would a detective get a blood sample from? Hospitals don't keep them after they do their medically needed tests, they dispose of them. A subpeona would only get records of the tests the hospital performed.

Why would a detective send off a blood sample (assuming he was somehow able to get one) to a lab without ever notifying the Investigating Deputy and/or his Supervisor?

Why wouldn't anyone notify the Deputy and/or Supervisor of the results once they did come back from the lab?

How could the Deputy be expected to file any charges if he was never informed of the results of the lab tests?

If he didn't get the lab results, how would the Deputy know the person had been using drugs?

There are more but why bother?
    DID THE WORK INCOMPETENT CROSS OVER THAT PEA SIZE BRAIN THAT YOU HAVE.

The entire release with jury statement is on this paeg not the blog. http://www.burnetti.com/media-press/per ... n-verdict/

DID THE WORK INCOMPETENT CROSS OVER THAT PEA SIZE BRAIN THAT YOU HAVE
    Please don't post on here when you are drunk.

Or, Are you just STUPID?

So many holes in this story, so little space.

the THI deputy and his supervisors did not know that the blood was sent by a detective to get analysed by a toxicologist
    Who would assign a Detective to a case worked by the Traffic Unit and then not have the Detective notify the Deputy to file charges, or have the Detective file them?

Where would a Detective get a blood sample from? Hospitals don't keep them after they do their medically needed tests, they dispose of them. A subpeona would only get records of the tests the hospital performed.

Why would a detective send off a blood sample (assuming he was somehow able to get one) to a lab without ever notifying the Investigating Deputy and/or his Supervisor?

Why wouldn't anyone notify the Deputy and/or Supervisor of the results once they did come back from the lab?

How could the Deputy be expected to file any charges if he was never informed of the results of the lab tests?

If he didn't get the lab results, how would the Deputy know the person had been using drugs?

There are more but why bother?
    Apparently, the IDIOT can't answer any of the questions.

ENOUGH ALREADY! the point has been made. someone died, the investigation wasn't the greatest and the family received a large settlement. I wonder if the family realizes the shitbag lawyers will be taking 40% of the settlement.

No where in this whole thread do I see where anyone made contact with the Sheriff.

According to the idiot who posted all of this, all the family / attorney did was call a few times and spoke to a records clerk or a desk officer.

There is no mention of anyone going to the Sheriff's Office to speak to anyone in Administration. If it were my family, I would have sat in the lobby until the Sheriff would see me.

Unless you work for PCSO, you don't know what was done with the investigation. According to the Original poster:
    So, here is the rumor:
    A friend who works at the courthouse just told my wife that a civil trial for a wrongful death action had just finished
    and then:
    [quote:36fxk4tx]Yes, that is what is so terrible about this. Mother drove up on scene and identified son there. After that, no contact. Her attorney who I know personally made several calls and was told S-7 still under investigation and would not comment
    then:
    I did check with a baliff who works at the courthouse and last week there was a large verdict in excess of 7 million and the jury did make a Public Statement regarding the Polk SO
    then:
    To quash all the rumors I asked the bailiff and he told me the law firm was Burnetti, PA - on their web site is the following story....
    Obviously this BOZO has an axe to grind with the PCSO, but his story is full of holes.

As for Sheriff Judd, he is beyond reproach. If a Deputy dropped the ball, and he is made aware of it, he will correct the problem. The PCSO has no problem putting criminals in jail or administering justice in a number of ways.

The Family and/or Attorney need to go to the PCSO if they have a problem, and address it the proper way.

Stirring up crap on a website is not the proper way to file a complaint with a Law Enforcement Agency. I doubt PCSO has anyone moniter this website for complaints. Most of the crap posted on here is BS that no one pays attention to anyway.[/quote:36fxk4tx]

I agree with your post, and this is NO ONE'S business but the victims family. Whoever posted this crap on a website to be chewed up is pathetic. The family apparently is satisfied with the outcome or I am sure it would have been posted all over the front page of the Ledger. So let the family be in peace, find something else to complain about.

Unregistered

Perfect Example of Inaccurate Posts!

I was looking at past posts to see if there were any posts regarding "quotas" because I know there has always been an unwritten rule as to the expected activity.

This Post was several years ago. Many said it was
    BS but didn't know the facts and didn't do anything to verify. The deceased family's attorney (who many of us Know), is a
    Former Trooper. His name was in the
    Article so why not ask him what was accurate and what was "Fake News."

I did several years ago out of courtesity but didn't see these posts.

As far Fetched as it sounds, The initial story is 100% accurate. Polk SO totally botched the THI and ignored the family's requests to follow-up.

WHY AM I DISCUSSING THIS OLD NOW?

I made me think of
    Our Current internal problems and This is a perfect example of some recent Posts that make statements, as if they have personal knowledge of the recent events, but did "zero" to investigate to discover the truth.

Recently, FHP is in crisis mode. I love my job and my fellow troopers But us Constantly slandering each other, and the FHP is not the Answer.

I think that we need, as a family, to "circle the wagons" and weather the storm for the sake of our reputation and potentially our careers.

Sorry for ranting but I only want best for our agency!

Sorry for
    Grammar - I was
    To lazy to correct.

End of shift and x51 to x42.

Unregistered
    That's exactly why you motha fockas should stick to barking dogs and baby sitting kids. Leave the traffic enforcement to a real traffic enforcement agency. Then you all idiots including your sheriff wants FHP out of your county. Lord please help them! GO FHP........

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's exactly why you motha fockas should stick to barking dogs and baby sitting kids. Leave the traffic enforcement to a real traffic enforcement agency. Then you all idiots including your sheriff wants FHP out of your county. Lord please help them! GO FHP........
    Yeah, but they arrested some hookers and one of their own; can you do that?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234