Scott Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Israel

Re: Scott Israel

I have to chime in on this one... i was an old timer at Fort Lauderdale and later went to BSO. I worked on SWAT with Scott Israel. He didn't do anything except pump up his ego. Everyone knows he was an ass and now that I have been at BSO for many years, I hear everthing. Lamberti is finished and nobody at BSO trusts Israel or likes him. He once again showed his ass and lost in the last election. Forget him. The Hollywood Granteed is very popular at BSO. I don't personally know him, but I like all the things I hear and so does everyone else. My old timer friends at Fort Lauderdale say he is a good guy too. It does aggravate people that Israel talks like he was such a big deal in Fort Lauderdale, he wasn't. Get off off it already.

No Mary N was a zero and could not keep her pants on and Lenny had no balls but let's be clear none of those Captains did much for Swat. Even Capt Dan D was a nut case. The Swat team did there own thing and made its own name then. As for the beach it was a free for all that was true but we still got called into IA which was at the station then. This was after Scott would like to drop kick drunk guys and then tell the IA folks heck I was not even there. He did this a lot my friend. He has no great history just tells great BS. I am not here to support Lamberti he needs to go but Scott is no prize. They may need a real cop next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I wasn't working for FLPD in the 80's like you "old timers" but its my understanding that the beach was a free for all back then. I'm not sure anyone was doing Community Policing with a bunch of drunk college kids and local derelicts.

So are you saying the previous SWAT commanders Mary N and Lenny S did anything special? That windbag Brian M? Please. Given the likes of some of our retired Capt's, I think Israel was on the better half. When I talk to BSO guys, they are not too complementary of Lamberti. If I were them, I'd pick Israel.

has Scott paid his child support yet?

I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY SCOTT ISREAL IS A GREAT GUY. PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THINGS ARE TERRIBLE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME AND GET TO KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE BEFORE MAKING HORRIBLE COMMENTS.

Yea right, Scott is a S_bag he is so good and you know him so well that you left your name off ? Dont go near scott he is a con man.

Quote Originally Posted by JESS
    I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY SCOTT ISREAL IS A GREAT GUY. PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THINGS ARE TERRIBLE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME AND GET TO KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE BEFORE MAKING HORRIBLE COMMENTS.

Don't forget to vote for Scott Israel! We need your support and donations during this final push to be your Broward County Sheriff. Thanks again.

Love the anonmyous bad asses. Keyboard Pu****s.

And you posted your name right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Love the anonmyous bad asses. Keyboard Pu****s.

The no magic here those files just dont get lost. Not one case, not two, not three but four. Come on SID club are you serious they are missing but we have records for the 60s

I am a 29 year member of the great FLPD credited with over 3000 arrest in the front lines District Two.. I am sadden to read the hoorible language discribing my former SGT and CAPT Scott Israel. I do think folks are confused with nastiness to confidence. When I do think of Scott Israel I remember a supervisor that enjoys hard workers and deal with slakers. Scott Israel allowed me to be me in the mean streets district two. I do wish him well at BSO and hope he do make changes FLPD style. One thing that I wish for him is to surround himself with FLPD FOLK. Retired Officers that will have his back.
    GOOD LUCK SHERIFF ELECT SCOTT ISRAEL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast