DFS A GOOD ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: DFS A GOOD ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR?

This is a great agency, and Brongel is a great captain. You need to get over yourself. We donot want or need you here. Bob is our man.

sour grapes from someone who wants to be major more than uncle bob. you go bob, we do not need an outsider here, even if she is from close by. you are the man. just back away from the dir a little. we do not want you toget hurt if he stops too fast. but we love you.

I agree, stay the course bob. you are doing the right thing. @#$%^&* the rest of them.

I want my own driver. he can be a sergeant for all I care

We better stay tuned to what is going on over at ABT. Civilianization, Losing 30% of their positions, demotions, etc. Word has it that we will be next to suffer the wrath.

Well, I guess we do not need another Major then. Huh, go figure, just in the nick of time. :devil:

what are you talking about. No state leos are on the budget block but ag law. who is getting made civilians? I thought we escapd that. ag law is merging with fwc.

I heard they were too top heavy so they are downsizing. maybe some to civilian becausse of the senate bill, but no one losses a job. we could be next. pip pip away. :?:

this is just a rumor, i checked with a guy i know in tampa.

Boo Hoo Hoo. Guess I am not that special after all. Can't believe it. I tried and tried, yet still no gold leaf. what is a man to do?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast