Former Cop Blog - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former Cop Blog

Re: Former Cop Blog

The funny thing is, she really looks like that :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Former GBPD COPS BLOG
    Everyone talks about current GBPD Officers.

How about blogging of others that have been there and left?

Any hairy tramps?

Even if someone likes her, which no one does, this is comedy. Thats her picture, in memoriam of loser ex cops T.V. :lol: :evil: :devil:

Post Re: Former Cop Blog

Quote Originally Posted by tronconorep
    Quote Originally Posted by Former GBPD COPS BLOG

Any hairy tramps?

Even if someone likes her, which no one does, this is comedy. Thats her picture, in memoriam of loser ex cops T.V. :lol: :evil: :devil:
    I think you are wrong by the enormous amount of followers..... she has quite the following, she IS the fiercest btch in the jungle... it is soooo OBVIOUS your jealousy go crawl under a rock it looks like your the loser... if i were you and im not i would run away coward

[quote=chocolate thunder]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former GBPD COPS BLOG":1413wkws

Any hairy tramps?

I think you are wrong by the enormous amount of followers..... she has quite the following, she IS the fiercest btch in the jungle... it is soooo OBVIOUS your jealousy go crawl under a rock it looks like your the loser... if i were you and im not i would run away coward[/quote:1413wkws]

The ***** part sounds about right. For the record Charles Manson had an enormous amount of followers too. And those followers were just as dumb as these.

It appears there is a scurry in the maggots nest careful you don't eat each other alive, its not nice to fcuk with mother nature

Quote Originally Posted by Taking out the Trash

:devil:
    Wow, more poop has been taken out. GD, and OP. :devil: :devil: and there's more to scoop

[quote=Followers?][quote="chocolate thunder":3dublppb]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Former GBPD COPS BLOG":3dublppb

Any hairy tramps?

I think you are wrong by the enormous amount of followers..... she has quite the following, she IS the fiercest btch in the jungle... it is soooo OBVIOUS your jealousy go crawl under a rock it looks like your the loser... if i were you and im not i would run away coward[/quote:3dublppb]

The ***** part sounds about right. For the record Charles Manson had an enormous amount of followers too. And those followers were just as dumb as these.[/quote:3dublppb]

So lets see if I got this right. Her followers are dumb because they are ethical and have values and refuse to turn a blind eye to corruption unlike yourself. So, where does that put you since you are a follower of the gbm. Hmmm, "STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES". That about sums it up. Have a nice day to those corrupt cops awaiting to be arrested and those that have already been. :lol: :lol: May your worries and concerns be just beginning.

Tammy is nasty

All that needs to be said is below...

As they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words...

:snicker:

You ain't seen nothing yet........................ :devil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast