Former Cop Blog - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Former Cop Blog

Re: Former Cop Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Hold on
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo
    Tammy is nasty

You ain't seen nothing yet........................ :devil:
    We all might go down but there isn't a jury in the world that will convict. We shall be cleared, and still have our badges. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Clear
    Tammy is nasty

We all might go down but there isn't a jury in the world that will convict. We shall be cleared, and still have our badges. :devil:

Even if you are all aquitted, which is highly unlikely, there is no chance in hell that you are not all going to loose your certifications. You are correct that you will still have your badges. If you are lucky they will say Wackenhut on them.

[quote=Custom Protection Officer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold on":3plb9yen
    Tammy is nasty

Even if you are all aquitted, which is highly unlikely, there is no chance in hell that you are not all going to loose your certifications. You are correct that you will still have your badges. If you are lucky they will say Wackenhut on them.[/quote:3plb9yen]

Hey wait a minute guys. I thought everything was gonna be ok. The Jury came back with a verdict in 10 mins. and convicted me on all charges and now I am loosing my certification. Do anyone of you guys need someone to mow their lawn?

Again, for those that did not catch it the first time.

Heres a picture worth a 1000 words for those who think they'll come back.

Tammy is nasty

[quote=Custom Protection Officer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold on":1flhaitr
    Tammy is nasty

Even if you are all aquitted, which is highly unlikely, there is no chance in hell that you are not all going to loose your certifications. You are correct that you will still have your badges. If you are lucky they will say Wackenhut on them.[/quote:1flhaitr]
    What a joke ! Dream on, our certificates will go nowhere, and we will be placed back in our positions as supervisors. They have nothing on us, it's all a fishing expedition.

[quote=fishing expedition][quote="Custom Protection Officer":2i4y6t1w]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold on":2i4y6t1w
    Tammy is nasty

Even if you are all aquitted, which is highly unlikely, there is no chance in hell that you are not all going to loose your certifications. You are correct that you will still have your badges. If you are lucky they will say Wackenhut on them.[/quote:2i4y6t1w]
    What a joke ! Dream on, our certificates will go nowhere, and we will be placed back in our positions as supervisors. They have nothing on us, it's all a fishing expedition.[/quote:2i4y6t1w]

Come on guys. This is not funny! I am the only supervisor that has been arrested and if you post on here saying this kind of stuff they are gonna think it is me. I already have enough problems in my life.

god is it going to be funny when thesstate puts on its star witnesses tammy valdes and orlando martinez, both , pieces of shit..tammy tell us about North miami, Tammy tell us about Opa Locka, Tammy tell us about west miami, tammy tell us about GOLDEN BEACH AND DOUBLE DIPPING, TAMMY TELL US ABOUT THE POLICE ACADEMY, GOD TAMMY IS IT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE OR DO YOU JUS HAVE A CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER FROM "SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN YOUR CHILD HOOD?????? GREAT WITNESS f.d.l.e. OH AND ORLANDO MARINEZ dOUBLE DIPPING ALL OVER THE PLACE...GREAT WITNESS...YOU ALL ARE SORRY, I CANT WAIT FOR THE CIVIL SUITS TO BEGIN AND THEY WILL BE PLENTIFUL....CLAUDIA!!!!!!!!gOLDEN BEACH, sao, MIAMI DADE, ETC.....IT WILL BE BEAUIFUL TO SIT BACK AND WATCH!!!!!! tAMMY MAYBE IF YOU GO TO aALASKA THEY HAVE NOT HEARD OF YOUR REPUTATION, MAYBE YOU COULD GET A DISPATCHER JOB....OOPS THEY DONT LIKE SO CALLED WOMEN THAT HUSBANDS LIKE TO TAKE STRAP ONS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123