Re: Charges dropped against ex-Fort Myers police officer
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Wow!! All CHARGES WERE DROPPED with the exception of the Misdemeanor Contempt of Court Charge that I plead to… Hmmmmm… Can you guys say NO S H IZZA T??

1,800 pages of pure garbage!! 1,800 pages of this alleged victim aggressively stalking me and all of my former girlfriend(s)... 1,800 pages showing that she had texted my personal and department cellular phone repeatedly begging me to take her back. Approximately nine-hundred and sixty-something times I believe. Out of a approximately a thousand text messages between the months of August and September of 2010. Nine-hundred and sixty-something text messages were from her to me begging me to take her back and begging me to talk to her. Then there were the alleged sixty-something text messages from me to her, telling her to please, please, please leave me alone.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure that one out... She was STALKING ME, she went after my job, she went after my relationships, she went after my reputation and she even attempted to ruin my relationships with some family members and friends. PSB even refused to take a complaint from me against her.. True douche-bags to the end..

Thank you for the 1,800 pages of pure evidence that I will use against you and the department in arbitration, civil litigation, and the federal criminal court system for not giving me due process, for not doing your jobs correctly, and for investigating me with malicious intentions. Thank you again for not doing your jobs appropriately and accurately as you was expected to do.

Like I said before, we don't even treat criminals this way.. A true criminal would have received treatment and would have received his/her due-process, as we are all entitled to.

No Evidence, No Case...!! I guess they didn't explain that to you guys in the police academy when you guys went thru some fifteen years ago.. Oh yeah they did, because that’s right around the same time when I went through the police academy.. Oh yeah, that's right.. I went through a real police academy in Miami-Dade not some half-aZZ academy on Michigan Link. What a joke, No wonder..

See you soon, and you better do your homework this time and stop messing with your female co-workers!!

Joe

Ouch. Why don't you guys leave Bill alone. Everybody is putting him through the ringer on this forum, and for what? No officer is perfect. Every officer makes mistakes. Why splash his all over this forum? What's the point? Find a new hobby.

You get em Joe, I'm sure that if was your job and career you piece of shizzat, you would just roll over...yeah right, or maybe you would, u sound like some puss, that sucks off every staff member, but not JOE MARTINEZ, whom has the balls to take on this administration, and unlike many, he has the BALLS..TO COME ON THIS FORUM AND PUT HIS NAME TO HIS POSTS!

QUE VIVA JOE MARTINEZ, EL COJONU DE FMPD HOY Y SIEMPRE!

becky pothead kentucky fried tart,Billy boy batter and richie czar and dougie man faker gay shaker , they can't combine your double standard rat carcasses to make one cop out of the lot of you, you may have rank that you minioned your way to, but you will NEVER be cops!!, Congrats.Joe!! , you should class action the lawsuit with the many other people they flaked to keep their kingdom pure, bancrupt that pathetic city, and make a metro Dept county wide through resume's, Not elections...fight the crime and not the morale you pathetic fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky pothead kentucky fried tart,Billy boy batter and richie czar and dougie man faker gay shaker , they can't combine your double standard rat carcasses to make one cop out of the lot of you, you may have rank that you minioned your way to, but you will NEVER be cops!!, Congrats.Joe!! , you should class action the lawsuit with the many other people they flaked to keep their kingdom pure, bancrupt that pathetic city, and make a metro Dept county wide through resume's, Not elections...fight the crime and not the morale you pathetic fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISTAKES????

Putting officers in jail for false criminal allegations without any kind of credible evidence is not a mistake.Getting officers terminated on BULL S H I ZAT policy violations of being untruthful, misuse of D.A.V.I.D., or taking lunch breaks outside the city limits, as a last resort when their primary investigation becomes unfounded is not a mistake.
    Interviewing an officer (FOUR) times over just because you can and just because the officer doesn't tell you what you want to hear, then terminate the same officer on the same old catch all BULL S H IZZA T untruthfulness policy is not a mistake!!
    Especially when you can’t prove the officer was untruthful at the arbitration hearing, huh??
    Telling officers, “that as long as they tell the truth they will still have a job because everyone makes mistake”, then later have them terminated for telling the truth is not a mistake!!

He is a Police Lieutenant, a supervisor of the Professional Standards Bureau, and the head-man in charge of the agencies Policy and Procedures Program, General Orders Program, and for filing the well known application for the National Accreditation (CALEA). He should be and is expected to be held to a higher standard than most police officers at this agency as well as to the community. He does not and should not make any kind of mistakes. If he does, and is known to do so- on a regular basis, then he should not have the title or the position that he currently holds, and needs to step down.
    So sweetheart, if your husband is telling you that ALLLLLLLLL those female co-workers for which he has slept-with were all mistakes and ALLLLLLLL those officers whose lives and careers he has S C R E W E D over, were all mistakes.. Then you're just too dumb and too gullible to talk to, and you deserve every-little-thing that he is does to you.

A real woman would have left him a long time ago!! So stop feeling pity for someone so S H I ZAT T Y!!

Lol. I'm not the poor sucker's wife Joe. I was just making the point that its sad that there are so many people who post such awful and slanderous remarks on here. This is obviously not the point of this forum and should be closed down. Its nothing but a sh**hole for losers who like to make other people look bad and blame everybody but themselves for their own choices and mistakes. Its just another place to catch the latest gossip, which is likely about 50% true. I'm sorry you are blaming the lieutenant on your woes. I'm sure, like all other IA lieutenants out there, he isn't out to win any popularity contest. He's just doing his job. I'm not saying he isn't without mistakes. But his personal life has been dragged into so many conversations on leoaffairs, its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SDND
    Lol. I'm not the poor sucker's wife Joe. I was just making the point that its sad that there are so many people who post such awful and slanderous remarks on here. This is obviously not the point of this forum and should be closed down. Its nothing but a sh**hole for losers who like to make other people look bad and blame everybody but themselves for their own choices and mistakes. Its just another place to catch the latest gossip, which is likely about 50% true. I'm sorry you are blaming the lieutenant on your woes. I'm sure, like all other IA lieutenants out there, he isn't out to win any popularity contest. He's just doing his job. I'm not saying he isn't without mistakes. But his personal life has been dragged into so many conversations on leoaffairs, its ridiculous.
    SDND.... GO SUCK HIS D*CK! A-HOLE!!! PLEASE GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK.

Oh, not the wife huh..?? Then obviously you're just another kool-aid drinking rookie hiding behind another fictitious screen name because you don't have the balls to post your real identity. Anybody can defend "Lieutenant Douche-bag.. Or as you know him as: "Lieutenant Please Feel Sorry For Me Because I'm Such A Giant D.. C K H E A D!!"
    And if you had any serious time on the job you would know that it's only SLANDER if it's not true.. Go back to reading your Legal Guidelines fool, maybe after the twenty-fifth or twenty-sixth time you might finally get it Rookie!!
    And as for my woes and my own mistakes.. I guess you haven't read the paper yet, Huh?? My charges were DROPPED!! I was cleared, and my S H IZZA T was dismissed!! I plead No Contest to a simple Misdemeanor Contempt of Court charge.. Everything was dropped because of the lack of evidence and ridiculous investigation that your agency conducted... Period!! Do some research on that you idiot..

I love losers like you who try to pretend to be cops for a year or two, then suck a few dcks & move-up to CPC, Traffic, Housing, or JAM.. Within a year or two of sliding beneath every other supervisor's desk you might even earn a transfer to the Detectives Division. By the third year of sucking **** your Blow-Job career might even take you to becoming a SORRY-A Z Sergeant one day..

But, the truth is that you will never be a Cop (NOT A REAL COP)!! No. You will always be some BULL S H I ZA T wanabe cop with an opinion about everything, always hiding behind an alias, always hiding behind your badge, and always hiding behind the administration.
    But, one day.. Yes, one day, I will find out who you are. And one day I will deal with you too.. I Promise.
    Joe

Simmer down, JOE-BLOW-ON-DEEZ! As you already No!This is DeeZnutZ! Man! Keylowlow and I couldn't believe all this drama we been reading about HURE on leoaffairs.com! Joe-blow-on deez what is the beef with you and the chief? Dude, the chief has been great to the people down HURE in Dunbar Preserve. Man we really love this guy! Leave the chief alone! Not to long ago, I was asking Keylowlow why is that we don't see the chief come around anymore, after he tried to sell us the idea of how he was going to fire all police officers who mistreats us! Right! She told me that his bizzness has been on front street for sometimes, and the people starting to think that he was a fraud! Leave it to Anthony Thomas! That fat MomboJumbo has been coming around HURE asking us to sign a whole bunch of letters wanting to make the police chiefs position a election position..I guess like Mike Scott. I don't no what that mean, but it sounds kind of good! Chief, if you are reading this? Stop by and let us talk about what you can do to take back your department. Chief, I got love for you dawg..Joe-blow-on-deez is just mad at you because you got a fine ass wife. Holla at your boy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Martinez
    Oh, not the wife huh..?? Then obviously you're just another kool-aid drinking rookie hiding behind another fictitious screen name because you don't have the balls to post your real identity. Anybody can defend "Lieutenant Douche-bag.. Or as you know him as: "Lieutenant Please Feel Sorry For Me Because I'm Such A Giant D I C K H E A D!!"
    And if you had any serious time on the job you would know that it's only SLANDER if it's not true.. Go back to reading your Legal Guidelines fool, maybe after the twenty-fifth or twenty-sixth time you might finally get it Rookie!!
    And as for my woes and my own mistakes.. I guess you haven't read the paper yet, Huh?? My charges were DROPPED!! I was cleared, and my S H I T was dismissed!! I plead No Contest to a simple Misdemeanor Contempt of Court charge.. Everything was dropped because of the lack of evidence and ridiculous investigation that your agency conducted... Period!! Do some research on that you idiot..

I love losers like you who try to pretend to be cops for a year or two, then suck a few ****s & move-up to CPC, Traffic, Housing, or JAM.. Within a year or two of sliding beneath every other supervisor's desk you might even earn a transfer to the Detectives Division. By the third year of sucking **** your Blow-Job career might even take you to becoming a SORRY-A S S Sergeant one day..

But, the truth is that you will never be a Cop (NOT A REAL COP)!! No. You will always be some BULL S H I T wanabe cop with an opinion about everything, always hiding behind an alias, always hiding behind your badge, and always hiding behind the administration.
    But, one day.. Yes, one day, I will find out who you are. And one day I will deal with you too.. I Promise.
    Joe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast