Time for a change... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Time for a change...

Well said Mr. Pena. We care and worry for your son.

Let's leave it at that and enough with this crap on Leo Affairs. This is not what this site was designed for. This is embarrassing.

Let this be the last post regarding this matter. Pena, we love you and care for you. Good luck kid and keep your chin up, no matter what you encounter.

-True Blue

Question Re: Time for a change...

Some of you have alot of free time on your hands!
    Grow up and get a life, if you don't like what Pena wrote why the hell you wasting your time reading every post?
    Some of you are f******* children!!!!!!!!!!!

Like little girls in middle school "he say she say" lol
    Half a youz needa learn how to bleed blue selfish childish m***** ********

HEY MOD, DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND BAN THESE LAST 2 POSTERS FROM OUR PAGE

There's more brotherhood in the streets then in this department....

Andrew, just curious why did you quit? Your post sounds like you want to come back so I agree with writer above. Maybe you should delete all this suicide stuff. If you come back or go to any agency they will see it in a back ground check just by googleing your name.
    And sorry to point out the difference but what were we supposed to do for you? I dont know your story I just know rumors. The story, not saying its true or not is you wrecked your car and made a false report than you quit before you were fired. You said you were traumatized and intoxicated with stress by info you heard moments earlier. We were supposed to assume you were suicidal, call you at that exact minute after you heard whatever you heard? According to your letter we were supposed to prevent you from shooting yourself and prevent you from resigning as well? Im not trying to be a **** I just dont get it. The point seems to be to not abandon guys on AL. didn't you say you reached out to thev on duty supervisor and he took your gun? Why didn't he get you help. Why didn't you get it yourself? Why didnt you reach out to your rep? Your post would have more affect if you just said don't forget your brothers on AL. When you sprinkle in little bits of how you were coerced and your open investigation your bill of rights and how only a lieutenant would talk to you weeks later your true motivations become suspect.

He who throws mud loses ground.

-Fat Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Clear it up
    Andrew, just curious why did you quit? Your post sounds like you want to come back so I agree with writer above. Maybe you should delete all this suicide stuff. If you come back or go to any agency they will see it in a back ground check just by googleing your name.
    And sorry to point out the difference but what were we supposed to do for you? I dont know your story I just know rumors. The story, not saying its true or not is you wrecked your car and made a false report than you quit before you were fired. You said you were traumatized and intoxicated with stress by info you heard moments earlier. We were supposed to assume you were suicidal, call you at that exact minute after you heard whatever you heard? According to your letter we were supposed to prevent you from shooting yourself and prevent you from resigning as well? Im not trying to be a **** I just dont get it. The point seems to be to not abandon guys on AL. didn't you say you reached out to thev on duty supervisor and he took your gun? Why didn't he get you help. Why didn't you get it yourself? Why didnt you reach out to your rep? Your post would have more affect if you just said don't forget your brothers on AL. When you sprinkle in little bits of how you were coerced and your open investigation your bill of rights and how only a lieutenant would talk to you weeks later your true motivations become suspect.
    EXTREMELY WELL PUT!

Kinda getting tired of reading this crap but I totally agree with the above post. All we have are the rumors and we all know how that works. Since you put out your business for the world to read and decided to get the worlds biggest tattoo inked to your chest, tell us what happened. We are lost and it seems that you are trying to bash and blame everyone except yourself. Rumor has it that a fire union rep gave you advice based on the facts in which you provided him. Per the rumor mill, he gave you friendly advice and as a result, you resigned. Based on the information that 90% of us received, it seemed that it was in your best interest based on your history with our agency. I'm not sure what your currently doing now, but if your trying to pursue the "I want my job back", you might wanna stop with informing the world of suicidal remarks. I hardly worked with you but knew of your reputation. Not all bad, but certainly not a saint.

I also read above where you went to one of our officers funerals and told everyone that you tried killing yourself? Is this true? If so, why? Our cops were down as it was and you felt that it was appropriate to add that stress to our already hurt officers???

Brother, seek help but stay strong. And that tattoo. I'm not going to bash it but that's very unusual as well. Are you trying to send us messages? If so, just tell us whats up and what do you need from the Lauderhill Police Dept. We didn't abandon you. You resigned. You turned in your tin and gun. Cant pass that blame on a fire union rep who you called for advice. I know him personally and he's a standup guy. He wouldn't have given you bad information. And now I'm learning that your trying to say he coerced you? Come on Andrew, you were a 5 year police officer. How is that possible?

Nobody here is against you but most of us are confused as heck because we simply don't know what happened out there.

Like the previous poster advised, you need to ask the moderator if he can maybe delete this entire thread on your behalf because Lauderhill will certainly use your own suicidal admissions against you along with other agencies.

Good luck buddy,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123