Wow - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Wow

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ms G wrote: I cannot go back and get back all the time I wasted on J for all those years when I thought he was something that he did not turn out to be.

OH MY FREAKING GAWD...HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING FREAKING GROW UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE??? EVERYONE I KNOW THAT KNOWS YOU SAYS YOU ARE IMMATUE, CHILDISH ANS HAS THE MATURITY OF A 14 YR OLD SHEEEEEEESH WHEN DOES IT END???? :roll:
    Let's get this straight for once and for all, no one besides him, that kid that used to hang around him and Kevin know me - so if you are not one of them, you do NOT know me

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Go ahead you have my permission to post my profile pic from FB / he knows this pic very well as he used to have one he had posted in his truck many years ago- you'll be suprised I'm far from ugly
    Whoa there. If he had the pic in his truck many years ago, then it is an old one. Please provide a recent picture. You can post it yourself.

I look the same except for my hair is not down my back anymore - he even said that I havent changed much from then - no sweetie, I'm not going to post a pic on me here, I gave you my permission to access that pic and that's all your gonna get - do I need to do everything for you???

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516