IG Survey

Thread: IG Survey

IG Survey

Everyone needs to be honest on the survey from the IG's office. Tell the truth, this is your opportunity to be honest without any recourse. If enough people are honest they will see that there is really a problem. If enough people report unethical behavior they will see that there may be something to it and fix the problems, or problems. There is unethical behavior going on in this department and it is bringing down morale.

Re: IG Survey

You don't need a survey, just grow a pair and report it!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You don't need a survey, just grow a pair and report it!
    A "pair" without a brain can cause a lot of trouble for a person. Sure just go ahead and report it so you can be on the hit list from now on. If enough people report it on the survey then something will have to be done and no one will be on the hit list. Sounds like a win, win. You should try using your brain sometime.

Report what? What is this silly survey for anyhow? No place on the survey to report anything. Sounds like a bunch of children on here. Just do your job and grow up a little. If this place aint for you, pack it in and leave. Be glad you got a job.

There is a place at the bottom to report unethical behavior. I guess I will just leave and let everyone continue with their unethical behavior. Sorry I thought LEO's were supposed to ethical. My bad. Unmoralische Weibchen!