I want to be a FOP President. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I want to be a FOP President.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Getting a stipend for being President 800 dollars.

Eating Sushi 5 days a week for "meetings" 1600 dollars.

Transatlantic Hawaiian Trips 10,000 dollars.

Seeing Bello squirm and crap in his panys after being labeled a sellout...........PRICELESS!
    Hawaii...transatlantic? You are a retard.

2/3 of the dues collected are just to cover the trips and stipends. The scraps are then put in the legal defense fund. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What's wrong with this picture? So who all went to Hawaii?

It is sad what a scam the FOP President position has become. Its not used any longer for the good of the order. Its used for the administration to abuse its employees unchallenged and for the President to get perks for him and his friends.

I really thought that Alex having half of his career left would be the best option. Boy was I wrong. He has lost all credibility.

Now we have a fellow brother that has taken the initiative to investigate why the Union refuses to do the right thing and all the President can due is talk smack behind his back.

If you are on the promotional list get in touch with Amel. He has a fact sheet with supporting documentation that proves that we were lied to not only be the chief, but sadly our own President.

As the walls begin to collapse around the president don't be distracted by his attempt to take the focus off of him. He was totally aware of the bait and switch tactics done by the administration and has been called on it.

Thank you Soto for having the balls to ask for the financial records which has proven the misuse of our dues and researching the injustices of this administration.

800 dollars a month and 400 a month for 2 others. Trips for the whole board to Police Memorials, trips to Hawaii, eating Sushi daily disguised as meetings/etc. on our dime is unacceptable and borderline criminal. Shame on you Alex. Can't wait to see what Mr. Karma has in store for you.

At least do one good thing Alex, get the contract issues resolved now.

So we pay almost 20,000 a year from our dues just in stipends for 3 Executive Board members?

Hey Alex, is all this true? No wonder you were pushing the national FOp to get rid of leo affairs. (Kinda like Obama trying to get rid of Fox news) Well let me tell you something; your days are numbered. If a recall is coming I'm all for it. The membership has no confidence in you. Why they ever did is beyond me. Can't wait for the next meeting.

Don't forget about him going to ITW for 2 weeks on duty while everyone else has to use vacation. Recall this guy and let's revamp the FOP!

And who would be a good candidate for the position?

PBA!

It's amazing, this kid, AB, is your pres?? I remember him when he first started and would never have pegged him as a leader. How things have changed, or haave they? Don't forget, you voted him in.........

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast