I want to be a FOP President.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

I want to be a FOP President.

I just found out that besides being detached, the Prez gets 800 dollars a month in addition to his expense account.

Must be nice. Eating Sushi every day at the tune of 1600 a month and making 9600 dollars a year just for being the Prez. Oh. And getting to vacation with the chief drinking margaritas in a quaint Keys bungalow.

Re: I want to be a FOP President.

He also got a free trip to Hawaii with ole prez BJ and two other members of the Health Trust. Yup, you heard it right. AB, BJ, and two other members of the Health Trust went on an all expenseses paid junket to Hawaii on your dime. Oh yeah, continuing education. What was BJ doing their anyways? He found a way to put a retiree on the Health Trust so he can keep his finger on everything.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wake up sheep. Go FOP5!!! Your dues and health rrust payments at work.

The truth about the Prez is about to be exposed. There will be a recall and a whole new Excutive Board is in order. Stand the fuc by! What a sellout loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha baby!
    He also got a free trip to Hawaii with ole prez BJ and two other members of the Health Trust. Yup, you heard it right. AB, BJ, and two other members of the Health Trust went on an all expenseses paid junket to Hawaii on your dime. Oh yeah, continuing education. What was BJ doing their anyways? He found a way to put a retiree on the Health Trust so he can keep his finger on everything.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wake up sheep. Go FOP5!!! Your dues and health rrust payments at work.

WTF ? IS this TRUE? is this bull shat or is this REAL ? tell me your joking

ARE YOU SERIOUS OR IS THIS A BAD JOKE?

And their spouses too!!!!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And Milan and retired Azicri make 400 a piece monthly. And you wonder why they don't want to announce the elections. That is 19,400 dollars of our dues just for them. To put it perspective, out of the 26 checks the FOP gets from the City from dues collected, 2 whole checks are just for them 3. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Over budget promotions while we eliminate officer spots Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And you all wonder why there was a secret election. Maybe a certain Sergeant was right all along about the contract and the back door deals going on in the FOP. It is all coming to light as we sit back and enjoy the show and continue to get shafted by the FOP 5. So who is going to step up and take a stand. The FOP 5 needs to stop we are paying into a contract that the only winner is the city. The FOP 5 came out of my check so fast after the contract was voted on my head was spinning. Now we have gotten nothing in return. The FOP 5 needs to stop until this contract mess gets figured out.

Love being at rollcall when that Sgt. (Which is one the most QRU guys to work for) goes off on AB. He's open my eyes fo sho!

If he knows what's good for him he would step down. Its about to get ugly. The years of back door deals, misappropriated funds, no checks and balances on the administration are on a collision course that not even the State FOP will be able to recover. Stand By!

Getting a stipend for being President 800 dollars.

Eating Sushi 5 days a week for "meetings" 1600 dollars.

Transatlantic Hawaiian Trips 10,000 dollars.

Seeing Bello squirm and crap in his panys after being labeled a sellout...........PRICELESS!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast