Greg Dybiec Done Lost his Job - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Greg Dybiec Done Lost his Job

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How does it feel to have to deal with some of the same people that you once treated like crap when you were assigned to the region office? How did it feel when you got the boot from your former big desk, comfy chair and that wonderful view at 1313 Tampa St? How does it feel now that you can't strut around like a rooster and treat employees as though they were like gum on you shoe? When you got the boot, did she kick any form of humanity in your arrogant thick head? Do you feel any remorse by the ill treatment of the employees that you bullied, lied on, lied to, threaten, screamed at, and framed when your butt was too big for your britches? Has it occurred to you to offer an apology to these people? Oh, I forgot, the shepherd for the devil has no empathy to no one but himself. By the way, we saw you and your buddy moving your personal things out of the 1313 Tampa St building. I hope that this was an aha moment when you were sent packing. Or was it?
    Nah, people like that never learn.

Anyone heard what office will be getting the worthless piece of crap?

Hahahaha…..here’s a cardboard box for you Greg.

Anyone heard what office will be getting the worthless piece of crap?
    Yes, he is now a sup 2 at the Tampa Hilldale office. Ain't that something? :devil:

I never had anything but good experiences with Greg. He was a breath of fresh air in circuit 6...came to staff meetings and openly answered questions from staff. Also liked going on PCI's....haven't had that since the Papy days. I would gladly work under him any day.

I never had anything but good experiences with Greg. He was a breath of fresh air in circuit 6...came to staff meetings and openly answered questions from staff. Also liked going on PCI's....haven't had that since the Papy days. I would gladly work under him any day.
    I definitely can't say the same thing. I'm glad to see he has one friend, but it's probably him pretending to be someone else...again. :roll:

ISNT A SUP JOB MORE SECURE THAN A CA or DCA. PROBABLY NO LOSS OF SALARY and THAT WILL BE VERFIABLE ON THE MANY PUBLIC SALARY SEARCH SITES IN THE NEAR FUTURE. HELL, I WILL TAKE THE SECURITY OF SEN. SUP. OVER CA. BUT IF IT WAS OUR CA HE WOULD MISS DELIVERING PIZZA IN THE STATE CAR!!!

I think demoted SES to Senior Sups get about 62K But they do have job security then.

Yes, he is now a sup 2 at the Tampa Hilldale office. Ain't that something?
    Yes, it's amazing he still has a job. He should have been fired instead of being demoted.

Yes, he is now a sup 2 at the Tampa Hilldale office. Ain't that something?
    Yes, it's amazing he still has a job. He should have been fired instead of being demoted.
    What did this guy do that was so bad to warrant a firing ?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast