Greg Dybiec Done Lost his Job
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Greg Dybiec Done Lost his Job

So what happened? Why was Greg Dybiec demoted to unit supervisor? What did he do?

Re: Greg Dybiec Done Lost his Job

He is probably just moving before the position he had gets eliminated soon. Is the office he moved to in the proposed privatization zone ? If it is he will move to a supervisor position farther north pretty soon I am sure.

no great loss

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    no great loss

Amen! :devil:

Instead of being demoted - he should have been fired a long time ago. He is one of the last remaining cronies from the old Joyce Haley regime in Region IV.

Instead of being demoted - he should have been fired a long time ago. He is one of the last remaining cronies from the old Joyce Haley regime in Region IV.
    Go ahead and rejoyce.....YOU'RE NEXT....my guess is that YOU WILL BE FIRED!!!

85k for being a unit sup.......sweet deal for him. I'm sure he won't lose a penny of his salary!

I'm sure he'll take a very big pay cut if he's now a line sup....at least a 30k cut.

Karma's a b****h. Isn't it Gregory? :mrgreen:

Well, Greg, how does it feel to reap what you sowed? Remember the nasty things you did to other employees because, well because? I am not rejoicing in your misfortune however, just remember, karma, reaping and sowing, etc., is what we all must face when we do things to others and we know within our soul that it is wrong. Remember the lying, bullying and threats that you visited upon others because you could? Remember conspiring with supervisors, administrators and foul employees to "kill" innocent employees careers. I feel sorry for you, Greg, because you are a piece of work.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast