Missing Capt.

Thread: Missing Capt.

Missing Capt.

Can someone tell me what happened to your female Capt. who used to work in Miami. The initials were K.B. , I think. Have not seen her around.Thanks

Re: Missing Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting guest
    Can someone tell me what happened to your female Capt. who used to work in Miami. The initials were K.B. , I think. Have not seen her around.Thanks

First let me thank you for taking the time to inquire about one of our former employees.
    They may be gone, but not forgotten. They stay busy posting negative and slanderous statements about the agency on this venue under the protective veil of anonymity.
    In the absence of pride and dignity some folks become bitter and destructive.

[quote=The Inspector]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Visiting guest":9ombc7f0

First let me thank you for taking the time to inquire about one of our former employees.
    They may be gone, but not forgotten. They stay busy posting negative and slanderous statements about the agency on this venue under the protective veil of anonymity.
    In the absence of pride and dignity some folks become bitter and destructive.[/quote:9ombc7f0]
    Gone as in left the Agency ? Might be a different person. This Capt. was a former Marine Patrol officer who was asked to come over and supervise Park Patrol in south Fl. She seemed pretty squared away.

"The Peter Principle states that "in a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence", meaning that employees tend to be promoted until they reach a position at which they cannot work competently"