I believe Rick Scott.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I believe Rick Scott.

Is a LIAR. Just go to YouTUBE and type in Rick Scott deposition. Pass this on to your civillian friends whom you cannot convince that we are being fleeced.

Re: I believe Rick Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McRotch
    Is a LIAR. Just go to YouTUBE and type in Rick Scott deposition. Pass this on to your civillian friends whom you cannot convince that we are being fleeced.

He's here for four years and you can't do anything about it.

Get a life and move on............

:|

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat McRotch

He's here for four years and you can't do anything about it.

Get a life and move on............

:|
    We can give him a democrat controlled senate of house. That will stop him in his tracks of trying to wreck this state.

He wont make 2 years before he is indicted. All of his programs are for his benifet. His wife owns the biggest drug testing company in the state- ergo- drug testing state employees and welfare recipients. The corporate tax cuts will benifet him directly. He is a crook, a liar and a bum/

He is a complete POS. The problem is that the idiots that voted for this brainless tyrant are the types that can never admit it when they are wrong and that they made a BIG MISTAKE. He is single handedly trying to turn the public taxpayers against all government workers. A perfect example of this is his website where he is posting deceiving information that makes it appear that most state employees earn big lucrative retirement pensions, when in fact the people he used as examples were the highest paid employees in the state of Florida. He does not bother to mention that the overwhelming majority of state employees DO NOT earn anywhere near those pension figures. If this is what the "Tea Partiers" are all about, they can forget my vote, along with all other state employees, public service & safety personnel and EVERY school teacher in this state. They will only succeed in assuring that the Democrats take control of every political seat next election. The Tea Party idea could have been a good thing with positive changes, but instead they let tyrants like King Rick Scott go rogue and turn on the people of Florida in order to create tax loopholes for his personally owned businesses. These loopholes are designed to sink MILLIONS OF DOLLARS back into his pockets. He bought the governors seat ($80 million) just so that he could get richer off of the backs of the states taxpayers. He is clearly NOT A POLITICIAN and has no intention of trying to run for a second term in office, although it really would not matter much since he will be voted out and unseated by a LANDSLIDE come next election. I was never a Democratic supporter prior to King Rick Scott's arrival...........NOW the Republican Party has alienated me due to their backing of this tyrant and FRAUD!

I don’t think the Republican Party heads in Florida were too keen on Scott. I think they would have preferred McCollum.

I don’t think the Republican Party heads in Florida were too keen on Scott. I think they would have preferred McCollum.
    Yeah. No one wanted him except the voters.

:devil:

He is a complete POS. The problem is that the idiots that voted for this brainless tyrant are the types that can never admit it when they are wrong and that they made a BIG MISTAKE. He is single handedly trying to turn the public taxpayers against all government workers. A perfect example of this is his website where he is posting deceiving information that makes it appear that most state employees earn big lucrative retirement pensions, when in fact the people he used as examples were the highest paid employees in the state of Florida. He does not bother to mention that the overwhelming majority of state employees DO NOT earn anywhere near those pension figures. If this is what the "Tea Partiers" are all about, they can forget my vote, along with all other state employees, public service & safety personnel and EVERY school teacher in this state. They will only succeed in assuring that the Democrats take control of every political seat next election. The Tea Party idea could have been a good thing with positive changes, but instead they let tyrants like King Rick Scott go rogue and turn on the people of Florida in order to create tax loopholes for his personally owned businesses. These loopholes are designed to sink MILLIONS OF DOLLARS back into his pockets. He bought the governors seat ($80 million) just so that he could get richer off of the backs of the states taxpayers. He is clearly NOT A POLITICIAN and has no intention of trying to run for a second term in office, although it really would not matter much since he will be voted out and unseated by a LANDSLIDE come next election. I was never a Democratic supporter prior to King Rick Scott's arrival...........NOW the Republican Party has alienated me due to their backing of this tyrant and FRAUD!
    IT'S TIME TO RECALL THIS S.O.B WITH A SPECIAL RECALL ELECTION! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOSE?

IT'S TIME TO RECALL THIS S.O.B WITH A SPECIAL RECALL ELECTION! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOOSE?
    Apparently not much since you've already lost touch with reality.

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by voter
    Yeah. No one wanted him except the voters.

:devil:
    He won by less than 1 % of the vote. That's hardly a maandate to do what he is doing .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast