13p's - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13p's

Re: 13p's

Make contact. Splain to Demetrious and or shaniqua that he/she needs to go hang with his/her people on da east side in his hood! Scram.... 10-08

Can't wait for your trial, keep those attitudes and you all will end in federal court. Research a little history and TRY to learn something. I know you are gods gift to LEO and nothing any one says means 2 shits as everyone but you is a dumbass but keep that attitude up and your career will be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice knowing you
    Can't wait for your trial, keep those attitudes and you all will end in federal court. Research a little history and TRY to learn something. I know you are gods gift to LEO and nothing any one says means 2 shits as everyone but you is a dumbass but keep that attitude up and your career will be short.

26 yrs & counting!

Sounds like this call left a sour taste with OFC. JL on this subject :roll:

It's a no brainer. Go to the area if you see the person see if there is a violation to stop him for. IE no light on his bike. If there is no PC don't stop and just watch. Case closed. You probably won't even have to get out of your vehicle. Look up TERRY STOPS. Someone accually put this on here?! What, are you scared of African Amercians? Jesus Christ the job isn't that hard. You waste more time *****ing about it than what it would take to just DO THE JOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice knowing you

26 yrs & counting!

Yeah, 26 yrs of racial profiling and false testimony :cop:

Straight up honest police work, something you know little about little boy.

Never had a case nolle prosed. Did the job well, put the burglars in jail with a confession, and property recovered.

I pulled your IP and your not a cop so stop trying to act like one Mr. Wackenhut

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........what a Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try again Bozo, you must be used to being wrong by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake
    I pulled your IP and your not a cop so stop trying to act like one Mr. Wackenhut
    Um, actually Wackenhut has sworn positions too. Guess that was a miss all the way around.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast