Zebra Murders

Thread: Zebra Murders

Zebra Murders

I have read about the Zebra Murders, from back in the 70's. I was wondering how current SFPD Officers feel about these Nation of Islam Murders.

How you feel about your former Chief writing a book, that glorifies himself, credits himself for solving the case, bashes the department that made him a detective in 2 years.

How do you feel about the NOI? Are they still active in the city?

Brad Pitt's company "Plan B" is making a film about the murders, based on the book from former Chief Earl Sanders. Brad Pitt is a lefto commie, and the Sanders book makes reference to him understanding the NOI frustration of being put down by society. There are a few former SFPD dectives posting on the internet, and they seem to know the truth about the investigation and the racially motivated killings. I have a feeling unless more SFPD speak out now, before the movie is made, the spin is going to make Sanders the hero, and make racial profiling the issue. The real issue is the NOI murdered 15 people in your city, because they did not like the color of their skin.

Agree?

Re: Zebra Murders

Yeah great...backin the 70's.
    ps. nobody gives a $hit.

Re: Zebra Murders

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah great...backin the 70's.
    ps. nobody gives a $hit.
    Get out!!!
    The 70s was the best time to be a cop in the SFPD!!!
    Dirty Harry was out there and who can forget The Streets of San Francisco... LOL
    [youtube:3t9seguy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhUtUAH-yk[/youtube:3t9seguy]