upcoming changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: upcoming changes

They should have hired from the outside, then maybe all you cry babies would stop complaining.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer3
    They should have hired from the outside, then maybe all you cry babies would stop complaining.....
    Why don't you go change your Depends and tell someone a story about the way things were "back then". But make sure its from long enough ago that nobody is still around to confirm or deny your spewing BS.

No Depends here yet, but maybe you should change your DIAPERS because they sure stink.

How about Kirchoff showing up to the Chief's ceremony wearing jeans. I personally think that was just a final slap in the face to Chief Flournoy on the way out the door. Officers, friends and family from around the tri-county area attended dressed in business attire or Class A uniforms and the individual that Chief Flournoy is replacing shows up in jeans. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Class Act
    How about Kirchoff showing up to the Chief's ceremony wearing jeans. I personally think that was just a final slap in the face to Chief Flournoy on the way out the door. Officers, friends and family from around the tri-county area attended dressed in business attire or Class A uniforms and the individual that Chief Flournoy is replacing shows up in jeans. Enough said.
    Oh my god you are so right, thank god the GQ police are monitoring us. Blue jeans, how heinous. I guess you didn't hear what he said about Chief Flournoy when they were trying to get him to talk about himself. class does show thru even in blue jeans.

[quote=What was he thinking]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Class Act":3r1jnng3
    Oh my god you are so right, thank god the GQ police are monitoring us. Blue jeans, how heinous. I guess you didn't hear what he said about Chief Flournoy when they were trying to get him to talk about himself. class does show thru even in blue jeans.[/quote:3r1jnng3]

Nice post Jim.

What a bunch of whiney babies. Admit it, you all a bunch of children with guns. Get some Prozac and a life.

No No, that wont work. You trapped because you are unemployable anywhere else. Stuck in your miserable lives feeding your egos with chicken wings and beer.

Miss you Tommy.

the best thing that could have happened for the Hallandale Beach Police Department was the untimely loss of Tommy! He had lost his mind already.

I was just wondering during the awards/promotional ceremony when S1 was ranting and raving how great RD was as an officer, if what he said was true. Because what I hear is that the only claim to fame she had was walking federal hwy as an undercover 47. Also I heard she was considered civilian of the year at the front desk from 06-09. One more shining moment from the ceremony I want to get more information on is what does and I quote "everybody knows I am a ride or die chick" mean? I mean during a ceremony with commissioners and city staff in attendance and the words that come out of your mouth is that. WOW!

Reverse Cowgirl :devil:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast