upcoming changes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: upcoming changes

The appointment of Flournoy is like when you want a Kit-Kat bar and all the have is those white chocolate ones, you dont really want it but you buy it anyways. You eat it and it satisfies your cravings...., sort of.

Dear "Voice of Reason",

Please think about what you are going to say before you put it on paper, or in this case on a web site. I have no idea what you were trying to say. That post did nothing but muddy the water of what you obviously thought to be a profound statement. That being said, I personally feel Chief Flournoy is doing a PHENOMINAL job in his new position. I know, factorial speaking, that the large majority of the department feels his way as well; so, I'm confused as to why you would post on here with the perceived intention of undermining our (the departments) new direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Dear "Voice of Reason",

Please think about what you are going to say before you put it on paper, or in this case on a web site. I have no idea what you were trying to say. That post did nothing but muddy the water of what you obviously thought to be a profound statement. That being said, I personally feel Chief Flournoy is doing a PHENOMINAL job in his new position. I know, factorial speaking, that the large majority of the department feels his way as well; so, I'm confused as to why you would post on here with the perceived intention of undermining our (the departments) new direction.
    Yeah a real profound statement. The poster is obviously one of our select disgruntled douchebags that is unhappy about everything, including who they are. Nothing will ever make them happy so when you see them stomping around with their scary little scowls on their faces...just laugh at them. I don't need to name them, we all know who they are. I do want to say that I agree that the large majority of the department are extremely positive and happy with the direction that Chief Flournoy is taking the department. It's amazing how the attitude changes when your employees aren't walking around on eggshells. Keep up the good work Chief...the majority are behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    The appointment of Flournoy is like when you want a Kit-Kat bar and all the have is those white chocolate ones, you dont really want it but you buy it anyways. You eat it and it satisfies your cravings...., sort of.
    Seriously, that has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever thought up. I sincerely hope this wasn't the result of your deep thinking in front of your computer for any length of time. I can't even break your balls to disagree with you because I'm not even sure what your thinking. Instead of failing to be witty, just post what you think.

to hell he goes

bin laden is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lets remember our brothers and sisters who died that day....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234