Harold Wade Osborn files to run for 2012 sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Harold Wade Osborn files to run for 2012 sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Just want to remind all to be careful as this is starting to become a slam thread. I have no problem with debating candidates and facts, but please don't go over the line.
    How ironic that you will warn yet not remove the slandering in EP's thread. Are you saying we should stand back as HO's few supporters continue to advocate hatred and misleading statements reguarding EP? Do we have a right to voice and counter the slander and libelous acts with the facts about HO and known fraudulent activities? The fact is YOU mod 610 seemingly have observantly picked and choose which comments to allow to stand in certain fashion and favor for whatever reason, it is ever clear there may be a biased adjenda here. Do you know of HO or anyone in his campaign personaly? Would you say if you did? While this is a private domain with a TOS, allow the people to know about all the information you have deleted to shelter the osborn campaign from exposed wrong doings. The public wants to know why? This message will be copied, pasted, and document with a screen shot of its existence. Your response is eagerly anticipated. It is reccomended to all wistleblowers to do the same and foward your saved .jpg image to the Charlotte County bureau reporters and or Howie Grace.

Fuc# off, u have nothin better else to do but post something that long. Take all the screen shots you want, who are you going to report it to ?? The Leo affairs IA.. Get a life

Is there any chance that we can end this discussion board? My eyes hurt just seeing his name as a candidate... If it makes you feel any better HO, Sapp just announced and well he is just as bad as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Just want to remind all to be careful as this is starting to become a slam thread. I have no problem with debating candidates and facts, but please don't go over the line.
    How ironic that you will warn yet not remove the slandering in EP's thread. Are you saying we should stand back as HO's few supporters continue to advocate hatred and misleading statements reguarding EP? Do we have a right to voice and counter the slander and libelous acts with the facts about HO and known fraudulent activities? The fact is YOU mod 610 seemingly have observantly picked and choose which comments to allow to stand in certain fashion and favor for whatever reason, it is ever clear there may be a biased adjenda here. Do you know of HO or anyone in his campaign personaly? Would you say if you did? While this is a private domain with a TOS, allow the people to know about all the information you have deleted to shelter the osborn campaign from exposed wrong doings. The public wants to know why? This message will be copied, pasted, and document with a screen shot of its existence. Your response is eagerly anticipated. It is reccomended to all wistleblowers to do the same and foward your saved .jpg image to the Charlotte County bureau reporters and or Howie Grace.
    As I have told you on numerous occasions and you fail to read but can stay here and slam away, You have not provided the proof to your allegations. You say that you have all this documentation and yet nothing has been put up. I told you in earlier posts to scan your proof to a hosting site like photobucket or such then link here. If you can not follow simple directions then that is your fault.

Other posters have asked for your information you have and yet you will not produce it. Other posters here are also tired of you rants which lack supporting evidence. If you want to be heard become a member and bring the proof. Sign up and get an account. This response has nothing to do about HWO, it just happens to be the way you are going about it and the TOU you are violating.

If you continue with this behavior then you will be labeled Troll (Which you are teetering on) and referred to Mod 1 for banishment. We have spoke about you and he is just waiting for my referral so he can send you on your way. So consider this your last warning.

As for you getting more and more upset over a candidate, get over it. This is a website about issues involving the office not a campaign debate site. Everyone has their reasons for supporting or not supporting a candidate. Your little temper tantrum like a 2 year old who is not getting their way is very childish.

If you are so upset about this, you run for Sheriff and then you have a reason to complain, or go start your own I hate HWO website and get your issues out there. This is not the place for that type of behavior. So please STOP the behavior follow the rules and you will be fine. I have read that thread about Pope and I have corrected some, deleted some and the rest is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 20 yr Tpr
    I know both Wade and Ed. The person who wrote this obviously has a big misunderstanding about the FHP so I will take the time to educate you. First of all the FHP has Auxiliary Members, Reserve Members and Full Time Troopers. Auxiliary Members are not certified and yes their time is volunteered. Reserve members are fully certified and have the same training as full time Troopers and also volunteer their time with the patrol. That means the state gets a free Trooper. Then you have your full time Troopers. Auxiliary members are not Reserve Troopers and do have the same training as a Reserve Member and a Full Time Trooper. In fact Auxiliary Troopers cannot even conduct traffic stops unless certain situations present themselves and even then they still need authorization from a certified Trooper. There are no promotional examinations in the Auxiliary and their titles are usually given to them based on the need to preserve a chain of command so please don’t compare Auxiliary Troopers with Full time Troopers, Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Mello1
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 yr Tpr
    I know both Wade and Ed. The person who wrote this obviously has a big misunderstanding about the FHP so I will take the time to educate you. First of all the FHP has Auxiliary Members, Reserve Members and Full Time Troopers. Auxiliary Members are not certified and yes their time is volunteered. Reserve members are fully certified and have the same training as full time Troopers and also volunteer their time with the patrol. That means the state gets a free Trooper. Then you have your full time Troopers. Auxiliary members are not Reserve Troopers and do have the same training as a Reserve Member and a Full Time Trooper. In fact Auxiliary Troopers cannot even conduct traffic stops unless certain situations present themselves and even then they still need authorization from a certified Trooper. There are no promotional examinations in the Auxiliary and their titles are usually given to them based on the need to preserve a chain of command so please don’t compare Auxiliary Troopers with Full time Troopers, Thank You.
    You old regime ass trooper, there are a handfull of auxiliary troopers that are fully certified and can't do more because FHP policy wont allow , and still probably do more in a month then you in a year , don't be a hater

Hey MOD, just wipe out the whole thread. Your getting good at it :evil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123