Rundle is hiding

Rundle is hiding

I understand that the Chief sent an e mail to State Attorney Rundle over a week ago in regards to giving up files to the CIP on HER open police shooting investigation. The Chief asked for her guidance and assistance but has received no response. Way to lead Kathy. Hide under the bed and let the chief take the heat for you. LOL

Re: Rundle is hiding

Papa, she is getting supeana'd to testify in Valentine and Fernandez's civil case against the city. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewre
    I understand that the Chief sent an e mail to State Attorney Rundle over a week ago in regards to giving up files to the CIP on HER open police shooting investigation. The Chief asked for her guidance and assistance but has received no response. Way to lead Kathy. Hide under the bed and let the chief take the heat for you. LOL
    There is nothing wrong with throwing this guy under the bus. He has been doing the same thing for years. Kathy, keep up the great work, and start indicting corrupt Miami Police COPS.

Get out from under the bed you worm. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos

Get out from under the bed you worm. LOL

Stay under the bed Kathy. I mean it's only YOUR investigation that their talking about. Continue to keep silent to keep you're political cover. Don't worry the herald won't ask you for your opinion and neither will the community. Stay under the bed where it's safe. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out you worm.