Does Officer Newton Still Work For You Guys?

Does Officer Newton Still Work For You Guys?

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if Officer Newton still worked at Largo PD. I only talked to her a few times here and there and she seemed like a really nice person. I was wondering if she still worked for you guys or moved on to another agency. Thanks.

Re: Does Officer Newton Still Work For You Guys?

Loosy Newty got booted. No she doesn't work for us anymore. Won't be workin for any law enforcement agency around here this area.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider2
    Loosy Newty got booted. No she doesn't work for us anymore. Won't be workin for any law enforcement agency around here this area.

She got terminated?!?! What happen if I may ask? I lost contact with her over a while ago and was hoping to get back in touch with her. She seemed like an awesome officer and a good person overall. Why won't she be working in Law Enforcement in this area anymore?

Because she is a skyperbating homewrecker. Try not to get her brain matter on your church clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm not one of the newton 9
    Because she is a skyperbating homewrecker. Try not to get her brain matter on your church clothes.

What?! I really and honestly cannot believe this. She seemed like a good person overall and I lost touch with her unfortunately.

What was the reasoning for her leaving? What did she exactly do? All you guys are putting on here are rumors to me. Doesn't seem to be her at all to do what you guys are saying she did.

Hope someone can tell me what REALLY happened to her. Thank you in advance.