Sheriff Flip Flops - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sheriff Flip Flops

Just need to make sure the voters are reminded of this again periodically between now and the lead up to 2012 election!! People have very short attention spans anymore. He'll prolly already has the seasoned citz in his pocket...they are easy to fool....heck he is one lol.

Almost makes ya pine for the ole' days of E.R. ...I think he can still be found sitting on his reserved stool in Dunedin next to Bunny Heck i'd even take G.C. back at this point and I hear he is drooling on himself and making popsickle stick art now lol.

This is the same Sheriff that let:

1) Momma T have her say at our dept in ref. to a shooting
    2) Tried and babbled his way through a speech to the City of Clearwater. "Ahhhh, Chief (while looking back for help) wanna help me out here?"
    3) Represented us in Tallahassee a couple weeks ago in ref. to the cuts coming to our retirement.

Are you kidding me? Jim, your public speaking isn't the greatest and I don't see how you don't notice it. Tell ya what, just retire and enjoy both your retirements and thanks for your service.

You left our the "Carnage in the Street" comment. What a fool.

Anyone know what Bob really thinks of the Coats mistake?

What, two days of posts and not one post SUPPORTING him or Car2?

Oh where, oh where have the su-ppor-ters gone?

Oh where, oh where can they be?

He said they mis-took his statements as facts.

And now, he's trying to cover his tracks.

Oh where, oh where can they be?

Be safe...Out!!!

Hey Coats, note to self: Don't sell out Gualtieri again, you are the only friend he has.

I say we dig up Don Genung..prop him up in the 3rd floor (Kinda like weekend at bernie's) and i'm sure the place will run the same as now without any notice of a change in command staff. He did a GREAT job as Sheriff in the 50's and 60's from what my grandpa tells me lol.

Rumor is Car 1 put in a disability claim with Gus's office this year....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12