Tea Party Hypocrit

Tea Party Hypocrit

You got to love the tea partiers, they b*tch and moan about paying too much in taxes yet I go to this guys house for a loud noise complaint and he s complaining that it took over an hour to respond while he's sitting there in his tea party lover t shirt . Well guess what sir, when taxes go down so does service, you see, you cant have it both ways. You dont want to pay taxes then dont expect much service from the county. Just that simple you hypocrit. Oh and to answer your question sir as to why you cant get anyone to answer the phone at animal services, well guess what due to lack of funds they basically dont exist anymore especially at night for nusiance animal calls like yours.

Re: Tea Party Hypocrit

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You got to love the tea partiers, they b*tch and moan about paying too much in taxes yet I go to this guys house for a loud noise complaint and he s complaining that it took over an hour to respond while he's sitting there in his tea party lover t shirt .
    And did you also let him know that the SAO says they aint prosecuting any loud noise complaints and there's nothing we can do about those either. :snicker: :shock: