Good Cop?

Thread: Good Cop?

Good Cop?

A "good cop" sits IN THE PATROL CAR and directs traffic for a major city event. I must have missed that in FTO.

Re: Good Cop?

Yeah and DC sits there on his little bike with his boxers hanging out. Thank god I dont work with tem.

Now wait which one was it? Was it DR or MF? Beacuse I saw MF on her phone while people where trying to get through an intersection and DR sitting in her car while everyone looked at her like is she for real? I would be ashamed if I was the one that was mentioned on this as being that guy. I did my job. Yeah that event sucks but you know what YOU CAN STAND UP! :devil:

I can't wait to hear " Tango Ton Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah and DC sits there on his little bike with his boxers hanging out. Thank god I dont work with tem.
    of course no one will say anything about the way this clown represented CPD that night at pig on the pond, he lied for VA-JJ. The county mounties were laughing, as were citizens, vendors, probably explorers as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hear rumors that he is the laughing stalk of this department at every HOA meeting this idiot is at. dumb as a box of rocks! but he is protected and as long as things are looking good for VA-JJ he always will be. how do you go to work every day knowing deep inside not a soul likes you??? even the folks you work with think your an idiot and can't stand being around you..........but keep on being VA-JJs boy and YOU WILL fall hard I promise because your are that stupid!!!! :devil: :devil:

Not only did he lie but he is a snitch. I heard he goes and runs and tells VA-JJ everything. Also what about MS and her purse shopping with 2 plates of food and her ipod shoved up in her ear. Way to show how a female or even any law enforcement officer is supposed to act during an event. Also whats up with SSGT? How long is he gonna keep that stick in his arse? Really he was the only one out there telling people not to move and stand in one spot. Whats next Standards Nazi? Even MM was laxed and let us have a good time but in a professional way. :cop:

What a joke of an department. Is anyone ever going to stand up and set the rules. Lets place an ade "Clermont Hiring all idiots,rookies have the run of the dept, place strong supervision and get NO support, no chain of command,If you have been fired you will be hired no questions asked, get complaints from citizens get your pic on the wall or get a specialized unit and get more complaints you will be JJ and SG hereo.Yeah, Clermont is looking good,Have to agree, you go (new) bike patrol loved the underwear look and the other with her hat turned around,,hmmmm boy or gurl. Got to love it..Come on it's a good laugh. Keep up the good work. Haaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa.

A "GOOD COP" in Clermont? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Clermont, the Lake County version of the Windermere PD.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A "GOOD COP" in Clermont? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Clermont, the Lake County version of the Windermere PD.

with all the crooked sh!t going on in clermont over the last couple of years makes one wonder when the indictments are coming down. :snicker: