Time To Park Those Unmarked Take Home Cars? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Time To Park Those Unmarked Take Home Cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Here is how it works......for many years detectives received nothing for the work they did. When opening became available yo would have only 3 or 4 out of several hundred that would even put in a resume as they did not want to have a ridiculous case load or the possibility of being call out at anytime. to make the job a little more attractive you go the perk of using that car anywhere in the county as long as you followed the strict guidelines.

If you do not like it then I suggest you grow a couple and set up an appointment to see Chief Docobo. The number is 247-8000.

Here's how it works now sport. Detectives are handsomely compensated for the additional responsibilities their position entails. I really don't care how ya'll used to do it.

Finally I don't have to make an appointment to see the chief on this matter. It will be a very big story in the media very soon. I am just curious how this administration is going to handle the hours of video showing people abusing their take home cars. Do you think they will stand behind the policy? Or will they more likely find a way to punish those caught on tape and then make excuses before then changing the policy on use of take home cars for everybody?

Only time will tell.

I hope you had the balls to follow the Sheriff and Chief Deputy

"Oh come on now.....PLEASE dont go there. Yes I'm sure the unmarked Impala's, Crown Vics and other cool cars only have them inside so that they can be undercover..

All I have seen & heard here is a bunch of B.S. excuses by those that won't stop abusing the priviledge of having a unmarked take home. It's just a matter of time before one of them gets into a BAD traffic crash and the office has to explain why family & friends were joy riding in a sheriff's office vehicle filled with county gasoline. I can already see the backlash and lawsuits from the killed or injured. In addition to the unmarks that have emergency equipment & have not done a traffic stop in over a year, combined with the cool cars that have no equipment and can't possibly be doing police work while toting the family around, the excuses are going to be non exsistent.

The sheriff's office brass act like they are so on top of things and ready to jump all over those that break the rules, yet this GLARING ABUSE is allowed to continue unchecked. It's not hard to understand why. It continues because those in command that would & should crack down on this issue are some of the biggest abusers. Just another example of how rules are only enforced when they are convenient & don't interrupt those in command.Guest
    "

That was in reply to u/c cars with car seats not crown vics or malibus. dumba$$

"Here's how it works now sport. Detectives are handsomely compensated for the additional responsibilities their position entails. I really don't care how ya'll used to do it.

Finally I don't have to make an appointment to see the chief on this matter. It will be a very big story in the media very soon. I am just curious how this administration is going to handle the hours of video showing people abusing their take home cars. Do you think they will stand behind the policy? Or will they more likely find a way to punish those caught on tape and then make excuses before then changing the policy on use of take home cars for everybody?

Only time will tell."

Keep smokin' the devils glass gimmick, you are a true idiot. Handsomely compensated, how ??? Bring on the tapes, videos, etc. Careful, the glass gimmick gets hot, you'll blister your lips and fingers, already blistered by your BS! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeanotherbowl
    "Here's how it works now sport. Detectives are handsomely compensated for the additional responsibilities their position entails. I really don't care how ya'll used to do it.

Only time will tell."

Keep smokin' the devils glass gimmick, you are a true idiot. Handsomely compensated, how ??? Bring on the tapes, videos, etc. Careful, the glass gimmick gets hot, you'll blister your lips and fingers, already blistered by your BS! :snicker:
    Real professional response there. It's called the state and county "Whistleblowers" program. Do what you want. Just don't say you were not forwarned.

Newsman Mikey D needs something controversial (in his mind) to report on...still got those sour grapes all these years later...tisk tisk.

This threads still going? Either go tell News Channel 8, Bay News 9 for Fox and friends if you think there is a story there or shut up already. Gezzz.

Saw a local TV news van parked by the Falkenburg Road gas pumps late Friday afternoon, I take it that this is the reason they were there? With all that is happening, looks like were all in for some bumpy roads ahead.

6% pay hit and have to buy my own car/gas/insurance too?

Good Grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Saw a local TV news van parked by the Falkenburg Road gas pumps late Friday afternoon, I take it that this is the reason they were there? With all that is happening, looks like were all in for some bumpy roads ahead.
    Start with command staff then. :devil:

Well I agree anyone who uses there county unmarked car to transport their family is foolish and the practices is downright dangerous to their family. To expose your family to the dangers that are involved with this practice is beyond belief. So if you are so stupid as to put your family in your unmarked car, you are a fool.
    As for take home cars, there have been many times where this became an issue, and my position has always been here it is, but do not call me after hours there is no call out and I will see you on my next work day. Needless to say that does not work either.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast