Protest King Scott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Protest King Scott

Governor Scott (King Scott) only understands economics and it’s economical for him to screw government and county employees. He wants to bend over State Law Enforcement, County Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Teachers, and everyone else he can pick on. King Scott is no different than a baby rapist. He picks on the people who are defense less and really can’t fight back. So the only thing I can come up with other than contacting your legislator is not do business with any business who supports or voted for King Scott. Do not buy products and tell the owners why you won’t do business with them. Do not send tourist to the business. As much as I’m for mom and pop businesses and family owned businesses, take your money elsewhere if they support King Scott. Send a message to businesses that if King Scott does anything to our retirement, income, health insurance, or picks on the retiree’s they lose too. Ask them to put signs in their windows that they don’t support King Scott’s proposals or actions. King Scott owns pharmacies and other business don’t do business with them. Law enforcement we deal with people everyday tell tourist to go to other states till King Scott leaves office. Protest against King Scott anyway we can and word of mouth works.

Re: Protest King Scott

Right, and if taxpayers disagree with government employee unions, then taxpayers should use a different police force...or contract with another fire department...or use private roads...or get private driver's licenses...or refuse to pay for public schools by not paying taxes...or get business licenses from a different government...Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hater
    Governor Scott (King Scott) only understands economics and it’s economical for him to screw government and county employees. He wants to bend over State Law Enforcement, County Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Teachers, and everyone else he can pick on. King Scott is no different than a baby rapist. He picks on the people who are defense less and really can’t fight back. So the only thing I can come up with other than contacting your legislator is not do business with any business who supports or voted for King Scott. Do not buy products and tell the owners why you won’t do business with them. Do not send tourist to the business. As much as I’m for mom and pop businesses and family owned businesses, take your money elsewhere if they support King Scott. Send a message to businesses that if King Scott does anything to our retirement, income, health insurance, or picks on the retiree’s they lose too. Ask them to put signs in their windows that they don’t support King Scott’s proposals or actions. King Scott owns pharmacies and other business don’t do business with them. Law enforcement we deal with people everyday tell tourist to go to other states till King Scott leaves office. Protest against King Scott anyway we can and word of mouth works.

Now why didn't I think of this?

Yeah right!

SCOTT IS THE MAN. PBA SUCKS. JUST WATCH AND SEE HOW GREAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GO. THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT IS VERY HAPPY. LIKE I SAID THE PBA IS USELESS. :devil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    SCOTT IS THE MAN. PBA SUCKS. JUST WATCH AND SEE HOW GREAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GO. THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT IS VERY HAPPY. LIKE I SAID THE PBA IS USELESS. :devil: :evil:
    Yesterday the Florida Supreme Court said that Scott be da man and that those who want the bullet train could put said train where the sun don't shine. It only follows that when Scott fires many of you slackers, does away with 75% of your benefits etc etc the same court will tell you all to stop your belly aching and get back to work. Go Scott go!

Scott is getting peoples attention. This is what we have needed for years. He is the man. The hell with the train and the ones that wanted it needs to move to the state that accepts the money from Obama. Things are looking good.

Things need to change, I am not so sure it needs to be done on the backs of state employees though.

Things need to change, I am not so sure it needs to be done on the backs of state employees though.

Public workers need to get a grip and shut up already. Private sector employees lost benefits starting back a couple of years ago. They may have a 401K, but they also pay for it, most of them paying 100%. All he's asking is that you contribute a little more. You get your money back...don't you get it??? Why should I keep paying for you, when I lost mine years ago. Private businesses can't pay for everything, just as the citizens can't pay for all of your stuff. Times are hard and you just need to be happy that you have a job at all. Okay, so maybe you've lost or are losing a VERY SMALL percentage of something...that's how it is, things change. My boss promised me a job forever also, then the bottom fell out of the economy. The business closed, there ya go, I'm without a job. Will you be quiet when the government goes bankrupt?? You're all a bunch of whiny babies! Disrespectful whiny babies at that.

Public workers need to get a grip and shut up already. Private sector employees lost benefits starting back a couple of years ago. They may have a 401K, but they also pay for it, most of them paying 100%. All he's asking is that you contribute a little more. You get your money back...don't you get it??? Why should I keep paying for you, when I lost mine years ago. Private businesses can't pay for everything, just as the citizens can't pay for all of your stuff. Times are hard and you just need to be happy that you have a job at all. Okay, so maybe you've lost or are losing a VERY SMALL percentage of something...that's how it is, things change. My boss promised me a job forever also, then the bottom fell out of the economy. The business closed, there ya go, I'm without a job. Will you be quiet when the government goes bankrupt?? You're all a bunch of whiny babies! Disrespectful whiny babies at that.

You Sir, are ignorant. Your tea bagging governor wants me to pay into my retirement for one reason - greed. That's right. Him and all the tea bagging morons are only interested in advancing their agenda - facts be damned. We took a lower salary because the pension and insurance benefits made the bottom line more on par with comparable private sector jobs. Cutting my pay and making me pay more for my benefits would put public sector employment waaaay below private sector jobs. Tell you what - pay me the 87,356.00 that someone in the private sector would make doing a comparable job and you can keep your benefits and pension. Don't forget to make that check retroactive and the Great State of Florida can have a new person do my thankless job. Tool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast