"No brass, no ammo Sir"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

"No brass, no ammo Sir"

congrats to cpt. rob "schoolboy" oakman for his recent accidental handgun discharge at the training center. the question is will he be remediated, reprimanded or rewarded?
    i think a promotion is in order. better put the general orders manual away and read the glock
    owners manual...

Re: "No brass, no ammo Sir"

the sheriff will do absolutely nothing. he's not about to hold any of his buddies accountable, only deputies. he's quick to get in front of a camera and preach about everything and everybody being equal which is horse crap. a slithering politician. so what happened with the captain?

if a deputy did that (have an a-d) the people that work for a living would have to suffer through some smooth training video at roll call on how not to do it. maybe cpt. rob can get his own personalized clearing barrel at the range. or maybe he can carry his bullet in his pocket.

That's what happens when you spend too many years in a class room or behind a desk. You forget what comes after you pull the trigger. I heard he nearly shot the Major. That would have been a memo! The real shame is that he nearly did shoot someone. If it had been a deputy, the Major would have taken our gun and badge right there, and sent us home pending investigation. But he's a Captain. so you won't see any "corrective action" on that little mishap. Funny thing about it, THAT particular Captain would love nothing more than to bend a deputy over for something like that. He's one of the most punishment happy staff members we have. Got a masters, got no humanity.

so now we find out that a major was there right? so not only does this capt have an a-d, but a major witnessed it and did what? let me guess----nothing! who else was there and did nothing? and they wonder why nobody respects them

I don't think they wonder. I think they don't care. They actually believe they are doing a great job by papering the people who do the real work.

If the capt got wrote up and had to take the same bs gun saftey class like every other deputy that has had a accidental discharge then i'd have no issue. but as we all know that wont happen. the sheriff's head is either in the sand or up his a$$ as usual and he has no plans of making everyone accountable for their actions just deputies cause after all as the sheriff has repeatedly quoted "deputies are a dime a dozen"

I always knew he was an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by no shock
    If the capt got wrote up and had to take the same bs gun saftey class like every other deputy that has had a accidental discharge then i'd have no issue. but as we all know that wont happen. the sheriff's head is either in the sand or up his a$$ as usual and he has no plans of making everyone accountable for their actions just deputies cause after all as the sheriff has repeatedly quoted "deputies are a dime a dozen"
    All yall talk about how the Sheriff only punishes deputies.....how many of his admin were either jailed or fired. Remeber Capt. Decomo I think it is. If thats not his name then I am talking about the Capt. in the Jail who was arrested for having a all them bullets and stuff. What about CHIEF Hall? He was asked to retire for cheating during school. So I dont really think the Sheriff is the issue.

[quote=not it]
    Quote Originally Posted by "no shock":26tgyk7v
    All yall talk about how the Sheriff only punishes deputies.....how many of his admin were either jailed or fired. Remeber Capt. Decomo I think it is. If thats not his name then I am talking about the Capt. in the Jail who was arrested for having a all them bullets and stuff. What about CHIEF Hall? He was asked to retire for cheating during school. So I dont really think the Sheriff is the issue.[/quote:26tgyk7v]

Good response, and Major Tray got caught up in that all also and left earlier than planned, although the SAO cleared him. So I would say the above whiners are attempting to try the Captain on this site, when in fact the sheriff will do what he feels is proper punishment. All of the above are most likely the newbies, who have been here a whole 6 months and dont have a clue as to what they are talking about. I was just told that the newbies will slit your throat in a heartbeat, and stab you in the back as you try to retreat. Nothing like the old days where you worked as a team, took that call for your zone partner so you could go eat three hours late. I would say they are the three marked units parked at the Southern eatery on Cyp Gard Blvd everyday at 12 noon, pondering whose throat they can slit next. Not for personal gain, but just for the fun of it. In the old days, no more than two units could be checked out at one location for eats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast