Dispatch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Dispatch

Is dispatch really going away to the SO? How can the cops survive without such a competent group of professionals?

Re: Dispatch

The City of New Port Richey needs to keep their dispatch center.Im tierd of this number cruncher and his New York pitbull firing GOOD,HONEST, employees that have families to feed.The c.m. can get on the pitbulls back and ride him all the way back to the BIG APPLE.If anyone else feels the same way please respond.

Sounds good to me, and they can take Cpl. Barney Fife, and the FTEP Geek Sqaud with 'em, which shouldn't be a problem, cuz God kno's those guy's sure kno how to drive a bus ! :shock:

all I know is that I really enjoy playing Farmville while on duty!

Yeah. Tell them to take the V.A. & the former L.T. With them as well!!!

How dare you bring that person up!! You're going to get sued or deleted! Farmville rules!!!

Sounds like this Department has it's share of problems lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    all I know is that I really enjoy playing Farmville while on duty!
    What a bunch of inbred idiots. No wonder crime in NPR is getting out of control, you're too busy worrying about how you're gonna back stab the people you work with. You back stabbers better wear your vests because you are all you have, who the hell is gonna back up a back stabber. I'm sure the people that work there know who you are, it's easy to detect a coward. You might want to find another profession

Your right about one thing, it's easy to "Detect a Coward". They start running when the bullet's start flying ! One thing's for sure, the "Ex-Lieutenant" is no coward, and he paid for his mistakes. He lost his Bars, but not for the affair, but because he opened his mouth, and tried to warn us all. He's turned out to be a good guy to work for on 3-11's. Give the guy a break, and let it go. Besides, there's a "New Fish" to fry. Fat tub of Monkey spunk is gonna cost us all, right in the pocketbook !

Pulled out a weapon for a little H20? Your right I hope this doesn't hit all of us in the wallet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast