Cops for Truth - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops for Truth

Re: Cops for Truth

So were records destroyed in the Kevin White incident or was a cell phone used to call Morgan to let White go following a signal 1 stop? hmmm I predict a new video is about to be released on COPS FOR TRUTH :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So were records destroyed in the Kevin White incident or was a cell phone used to call Morgan to let White go following a signal 1 stop? hmmm I predict a new video is about to be released on COPS FOR TRUTH :-)
    You're an idiot. A patrol deputy wouldn't let an impared driver "drive away" and we would not have to call the Sheriff about stopping a County Commissioner. It's obvious that you're some civilian puke or you think you're one of us but a snake looking to put a knife in a fellow officers back! I would love to meet you in a dark alley!!!!

Neither happened and those behind Cops for Truth need to be very careful about what they post. They need to look up the definition of defamation

I wonder if Morgan knew what defamation was when he and City Councilman Sam Hall called McNesby a Thug.. Then called him inept and uneducated and put that same label on everyone working at the S.O... Not that I support McNesby, but it seems to be that now the shoe is on the other foot and Morgan can't take the criticism.. Personally, I can't wait to see more video's on COPS FOR TRUTH !

Does this answer your question, arsehole?

Lawyers drop suit against Sheriff's Office

A brush fire over sheriff’s records ignited by two Pensacola attorneys Monday was extinguished Wednesday.

Criminal defense attorneys Thomas McGuire and Gene Mitchell dropped their lawsuit claiming that the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office deleted audio recordings after a deputy stopped County Commissioner Kevin White on a citizen’s complaint that he was driving erratically.

Sheriff’s Office attorney, Darlene ****ey, said she spent hours on the phone with Mitchell Tuesday evening, explaining that the dispatch records they sought never existed in the first place.

She explained that not every call is dispatched by radio. A dispatcher often types a call into the Sheriff’s Office’s computer aided dispatch system that is sent out to the appropriate officer in the area of concern.

In this case, that’s how the officer who responded became aware of the call for a “Signal 1,” which is the code for a possible intoxicated driver, said Sheriff David Morgan.

“I am comfortable the Sheriff’s Office has complied with Florida’s public records laws,” ****ey said. “I am glad they have dismissed their petition so that we don’t have to go through litigation and the manpower it would take to go to court.”

Mitchell, who represents McGuire, hand-delivered the lawsuit to ****ey. The suit was filed in Escambia Circuit Court.

McGuire could not be reached for comment Wednesday, and Mitchell refused to comment.

The attorneys’ complaint revolved around records they requested from the Sheriff’s Office about a traffic stop initiated by a citizen complaint to a dispatcher that White’s pickup was seen “bobbing and weaving” and that it “almost hit two cars.”

The officer questioned White and determined he had not been drinking, ran his tag and license information, and let him go during a stop that lasted less than two minutes, Morgan said.

White said this week that he had not been drinking.

The Sheriff’s Office supplied records about the stop requested by the attorneys, but

McGuire had claimed the Sheriff’s Office appeared to have deleted a portion of a dispatch recording that should have included the responding officer’s explanation as to why White was not arrested.

“We are pleased they’re dropping the potential suit because there is no validity to it,” Morgan said.

“What I personally don’t like about it was the inference that we weren’t providing accurate public records and somehow there was some inclusion going on at the Sheriff’s Office, which couldn’t be further from the truth. They threw out those allegations without any substance.”

Article from the PNJ

I wonder if Morgan knew what defamation was when he and City Councilman Sam Hall called McNesby a Thug.. Then called him inept and uneducated and put that same label on everyone working at the S.O... Not that I support McNesby, but it seems to be that now the shoe is on the other foot and Morgan can't take the criticism.. Personally, I can't wait to see more video's on COPS FOR TRUTH !
    The idiot (you) is back....It isn't defamation to call McNesby a thug...he IS a thug, a redneck, inept, moron, dipweed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo for President
    The idiot (you) is back....It isn't defamation to call McNesby a thug...he IS a thug, a redneck, inept, moron, dipweed.....
    Thanks Davey 2.. I wondered when you would surface..

Quote Originally Posted by The Sheriff Wins Again
    Sheriff’s Office attorney, Darlene ****ey, said she spent hours on the phone with Mitchell Tuesday evening, explaining that the dispatch records they sought never existed in the first place.

She explained that not every call is dispatched by radio. A dispatcher often types a call into the Sheriff’s Office’s computer aided dispatch system that is sent out to the appropriate officer in the area of concern.

In this case, that’s how the officer who responded became aware of the call for a “Signal 1,” which is the code for a possible intoxicated driver, said Sheriff David Morgan.

“I am comfortable the Sheriff’s Office has complied with Florida’s public records laws,” ****ey said. “I am glad they have dismissed their petition so that we don’t have to go through litigation and the manpower it would take to go to court.”
    Does anyone else see a problem with ****ey's statement?

"Not every call is dispatched by radio." "A dispatcher often types a call into the Sheriff’s Office’s computer aided dispatch system that is sent out to the appropriate officer in the area of concern."

When did we start doing this? This is just another example of how detached this administration is from the job we do! I hope the officer learned of this from a BOLO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sheriff Wins Again

Does anyone else see a problem with ****ey's statement?

"Not every call is dispatched by radio." "A dispatcher often types a call into the Sheriff’s Office’s computer aided dispatch system that is sent out to the appropriate officer in the area of concern."

When did we start doing this? This is just another example of how detached this administration is from the job we do! I hope the officer learned of this from a BOLO.
    We've done it that way since we got CAD and MCT's. The dispatcher typed in the call and it popped up on the MCT of Cantonment/Molino deputies. One of those deputies noticed the call on his MCT and said, "I'll be enroute to your signal 1." Why don't you start paying attention to your MCT and you too can be enroute to a call before it's dispatched on the radio, dumbarse.

Speaking of dumbarses, Gene Mitchell has got to be one of the dumbest lawyers I have ever met. He can barely chew gum and walk at the same time.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast