Really? A Rock?

Thread: Really? A Rock?

Really? A Rock?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1153942.ece

I don't know what is more sickening....he being called a "rock" or the Prava Times referring to the Yahoos as a "local activist group." Are you kidding me?

Re: Really? A Rock?

2013?? That's a looooong time to be chief.

Unfortunately he can be described as a rock. The type of rock which sits out by the end of my driveway, and every passing dog urinates on. So, yes. He is a rock.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Post Re: Really? A Rock?

What REALLY gets me is that Chumley says he NEVER had asperations to become a police chief.
    BS ~ That's NOT what he told his roomates when he lived at the Chapel.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Also he stepped back on saying any words about Dave.
    Ever Wonder why ?
    If you know Donna ... You know why ....

Did Luke Williams say "David Hawkins" when he started talking about how he knew him?

Yes he did

Quote Originally Posted by I mess names up
    Did Luke Williams say "David Hawkins" when he started talking about how he knew him?
    Yes he did. I don't know who should be more uncomfortable Williams or Hawkins.

WOW what a BULL$h!T article!!!!

Chuck is a rock alright, a big fat rock tied to our ankles and thrown into the deep end of the lake!!! The only thing rock like about Chunk is what is between his ear!!!!

This is the typical propaganda move by the St.Pete Times. They realize that their favorite do-boy's position is in danger and they don't wnat him to be replaced by a real leader so they write an article praising him and try to create a fantasy of him as a good leader that is essential to the city! What a ridiculous joke! Pure propaganda!

The reason he he always lets Kovasev and anybody else speak for him is because he doesn't want everyone to see how completely clueless and spineless he is!

The reason he is presiding over the worst period in St.Pete history is because his corruption and incompetence has allowed the city to degenerate to this point!

THE BLOOD OF GOOD OFFICERS IS ON YOUR HANDS CHUCK YOU PIECE OF $H!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make this quick. After being a Deputy for 30 years, having attended numerous LEO funerals I was one of the first to point out on this site that never in my career have I heard such a spineless, sickening disgusting statement made by your Chief at his press conference when he stated 6-7 times the " GENTLEMAN " referring to this piece of feces, no good, Officer killing son of a *****.
    I am sorry I was not at the press conference, I without hesitation would have told him he was sick. End of story, God Bless and good luck troops.