I know now every LEO is like this but I gotta ask what The other Indiana State Troopers think. The other day my step father who is a retired LEO from Miami was driving in your state going the speed limit or a little under because of the weather. Another vehicle went to speed up on his left to pass him and an Indiana State Trooper was behind them. The trooper was speeding up to get the other vehicle when my step dads truck begian to fish tail because he hit black ice. At this point the truck spun went into the median and flipped over. It was totaled and step dad was not injured Thank GOD. The Trooper witnessed this. After all was said and done the Trooper issued him a Citation for Failure to Maintain control of the vehicle. Im profound by this because my step dad told him he was a Retired Leo and he has never had a ticket. Not to mention this was a single car accident. Is this how all Indiana State Troopers are ? I have never written another cop a ticket and I am a Florida Cop maybe its because I work for a County Sheriff and not a State Highway Patrol.
I could totally understand if he did somethign to cause the accident but hitting black ice is un avoidable is it not?

either way to all my fellow LEOS be Safe