HERO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HERO

Re: HERO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Impressive. The vote should have been scheduled at the conclusion of his address.

Bar fly

Excellent presentation whether you like the PBA or not. Wonder if any of those goof balls were listening?

I agree with Mr. Hoffman's statement but I don't expect facts to stand in the way of those with an agenda. I have spoken with several friends who have admitted their Tea Party rhetoric. They were baseing their stance on the sound bites and 7 second news clips that have passed for intelligent discourse. I throw up a little each time I read the propoganda from Charlie in the form of "In the Loop." The feeling of sickness doesn't pass when I read the agenda of Rick. There really isn't much I can do. I did change my party affiliation and block all future email from the governor and secretary but somehow it doesn't seem like enough. I am the only government employee on my street. All private business block dwellers used to poke fun at me (good natured) for taking a safe path with a pension instead of the "more money now" mindset of theirs. Now that their decisions have cost them money, they want what little I have. Smacks of communism to me. Welcome to Florida Inc.

Just ask yourself this questions, what has the PBA done for me. How pay raises has the PBA got you in the last 5 years? How much money have you paid the PBA in a last 5 years? Don't think you will have a PBA attorney when you need one, that will not happen. You would be better off with a pet monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Movin on up
    I agree with Mr. Hoffman's statement but I don't expect facts to stand in the way of those with an agenda. I have spoken with several friends who have admitted their Tea Party rhetoric. They were baseing their stance on the sound bites and 7 second news clips that have passed for intelligent discourse. I throw up a little each time I read the propoganda from Charlie in the form of "In the Loop." The feeling of sickness doesn't pass when I read the agenda of Rick. There really isn't much I can do. I did change my party affiliation and block all future email from the governor and secretary but somehow it doesn't seem like enough. I am the only government employee on my street. All private business block dwellers used to poke fun at me (good natured) for taking a safe path with a pension instead of the "more money now" mindset of theirs. Now that their decisions have cost them money, they want what little I have. Smacks of communism to me. Welcome to Florida Inc.

Take 2-asprin and call me in the morning.

Whatever they do detrimental to our current status you can bet that a group of people over 600,000 plus in strength will take them to task via opposition to their misguided and unfair solutions to a situation they created. They did this by way of mismanagement and malfeasance of office so I anticipate a class action law suit in our behalf which could hold any change they enact in abeyance until a court of competent jurisdriction rules on whatever changes they come up with. If we come out on the short end of the stick my plan is to take away from them in productivity an amount equal to what they take away from me. Drive by inspections aren't really that hard to do. I've done a few at 75 MPH.

Just ask yourself this questions, what has the PBA done for me. How pay raises has the PBA got you in the last 5 years? How much money have you paid the PBA in a last 5 years? Don't think you will have a PBA attorney when you need one, that will not happen. You would be better off with a pet monkey.

This post wasn't started to be pro PBA, it was started to show a gentleman who has his facts straight and is on the side of state employees. We're in trouble with this idiot Scott and his menions, so I'll take helo from anyone who may change a couple of our elected officials mind about state employees.

Quote Originally Posted by ekkkkk

This post wasn't started to be pro PBA, it was started to show a gentleman who has his facts straight and is on the side of state employees. We're in trouble with this idiot Scott and his menions, so I'll take helo from anyone who may change a couple of our elected officials mind about state employees.
    Scott is the man. Hopefully he will get rid of all the dead heads. Who in the hell are you to say what the post is all about. I hope we do have to start paying 5% on our retirement.

If anyone goes it will be the new guys. Bumping rights were retained for law enforcement. You don't have to like it but you do have to accept it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast