Honeymoon is OVER

Honeymoon is OVER

Seems like the love affair with General Moron and the Independent News is over. Check out the latest edition. Seems our beloved leader and his crew can't seem to figure out the budget process. I guess he was left out of the loop and didn't get the memo that the county is BROKE and our office is not the only thing the county (tax-payers) have to finance. The ONLY raise you'll be getting is when you climb up in that big old gas guzzling Tahoe that will be sucking down that $5.00 a gallon gas!

Re: Honeymoon is OVER

I guess you're pissy since you didn't get a Tahoe, maybe next year new guy. :devil:

Atleast he hasn't rolled over an given back millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Thursday
    I guess you're pissy since you didn't get a Tahoe, maybe next year new guy. :devil:
    On the contrary. I prefer a car over a Tahoe any day of the week. I'm far from new, I'm just pointing out "just the facts ma'am."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Atleast he hasn't rolled over an given back millions.

I'm still waiting on those PROMISED raises he insisted we were getting once he got "his" boots on the ground. We got plenty of contract employees including a double dippin, retired for a month, lard a$$, in charge of exactly who knows what. But hey, maybe we'll see a raise before he leaves office!

Has it occurred to you that they are probably paying based on his weight???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has it occurred to you that they are probably paying based on his weight???

That would EASILY explain why there is a budget problem in the county!

I read the Independent article and I thought it made Grover look pretty stupid. i also read the PNJ this week and they seem to approve of him this week. That says alot when the PNJ gives you support. The honeymoon might just be getting started!