Please read this and respond - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Please read this and respond

There is enough PC on the blog, question is does some upper Admin have the balls to act on it? Once again 3 shot tonight.

There is enough PC on the blog, question is does some upper Admin have the balls to act on it? Once again 3 shot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7e-KNjMTs

Unreal time to take them out...

Wouldn't it have been great if a speeding car driven by one of those Blue Hairs would have went spinning out of control and run this Dike over? I think it would have made the video more informational. We could have called it "This Is What Happens When Carma Kicks In". I'd like to see her go talk that crazy Sh?t down in the projects. The people would be saying "This Cracka Crazy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the robbed her of all her money, and stole her Smart car.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1617993
    I agree wholeheartedly with you!
    I posted his facebook page to everyone at BayNews 9 I could think of last week in hopes that someone would bring it to SPPD attention. Piano movers frims G&J. My heart goes out to all of you, and your fallen brother's families! I hope this better represents his REAL character, as opposed to the pic his family has now posted of him playing the piano in church. Sans tattoos and fat wad of cash in his mouth! I was happy when the news finally posted the profile. It's a sad thing, to see youth go so bad so young, but it is what it is. I wish that they could put the death penalty on the table. It makes me even madder that my tax dollor is going to feed and house this Young Savage!

Yes, such situations sometimes happen...Though take and sit down play the piano to take the soul) Or load it and go to the seashore and play, play...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234