Please read this and respond - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Please read this and respond

I agree wholeheartedly with you!
    I posted his facebook page to everyone at BayNews 9 I could think of last week in hopes that someone would bring it to SPPD attention.
    My heart goes out to all of you, and your fallen brother's families!
    I hope this better represents his REAL character, as opposed to the pic his family has now posted of him playing the piano in church. Sans tattoos and fat wad of cash in his mouth! I was happy when the news finally posted the profile.
    It's a sad thing, to see youth go so bad so young, but it is what it is. I wish that they could put the death penalty on the table. It makes me even madder that my tax dollor is going to feed and house this Young Savage!

some of the bethel heights run with the rnet gang they're part of the eric lemon gang on 16 av so. even when they are arrested the court keeps letting them out. the police really don't stand a chance. that sucks.

It's not 8hype boy that did that it was THE BETHEL HEIGHTS BOY......If your going to talk about that lil girl the boys that did that are still in the 49th st jail....why are they still setting there it's been almost 2yrs?????????

It's not 8hype boy that did that it was THE BETHEL HEIGHTS BOY......If your going to talk about that lil girl the boys that did that are still in the 49th st jail....why are they still setting there it's been almost 2yrs?????????

[quote=re: Allyn O. Stone's message]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Allyn O Stone":39ig74qu
    It has come to my attention recently that there is a Face Book page dedicated to the release of Nicholas Lacey
    You're probably tired (exhaused?) but the name is Lindsey. :wink:

Facebook Page: “Supporting Nicholas Lindsey; Free Him”
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...03756532969449[/quote:39ig74qu]

ACTUALLY IT WAS THE BETHEL HEIGHTS BOYS,WHICH NICK WAS ASSOCIATED WITH--THE HYPE BOYS HAD NO PART OF THAT,BECAUSE PARIS LIVED IN THE HYPE TERRITORY---BETHEL HEIGHTS BOYS WERE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR SHOOTING AND PARALYZING A BOY WITH THE HYPE--PLEASE GET THE FACTS STRAIT....

HYPE BOYS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT--HYPE AND BETHEL HEIGHTS WERE ALWAYS FEUDING IF YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT--NICK HAS NEVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH THE HYPE GANG--WITH BETHEL HEIGHTS YES----FYI

How about go after all the gangs?

Ok, I am sorry but it appears that I confused one criminal street gang with another, i.e. (8-Hype vs. Bethel Heights Boyz). Gangs are not my specialty so sometimes I may confuse one gang with another and what criminal acts they have committed.

That being said.

The point of my original post was to bring to light the fact that there are criminal gangs running around OUR city that have no respect for anyone’s lives. These same people have also made it very obvious that they are willing, if not eager, to kill the protectors of OUR city.

The second portion of my post was to say that I hope and firmly believe, as an agency, we will do everything possible to eliminate these lawless groups from OUR society.

Again, if anyone would like to discuss this with me in person. I will be at the services for my fallen brother.

That is all

Allyn O Stone

Ext. 4928

I created a blog to out these idiots http://youngsavagenick.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ldavis
    I created a blog to out these idiots http://youngsavagenick.blogspot.com
    This is a good blog, it takes a lot of the face book postings and organizes them and should be looked at for intelligence gathering.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast