Please read this and respond - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Davis must be put to pasture

Not that the fat bald man stealing six figures from the taxpayers will show at Officer Crawford's funeral, but IF Deputy Mayor Goliath Davis does appear to show respect to a police officer - that would be a first!!!!

Re: Please read this and respond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7e-KNjMTs

Unreal time to take them out...

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7e-KNjMTs

Unreal time to take them out...
    LMAO!!! she is such an Omali tool.

Fuk that ***** let her burn like the rest of south st.pete should. just goes to show color don't matter criminal is criminal.

This group is so completely delusional it blows me away.

all these gang names they have such as "prettyface" "lightfoot" she's very very agresive in her posting many others as well. i personaly was Alarmed to actualy see the inside of a young black kid's life on his facebook page concidering the magnitued and severidy of the crime? i was personaly shocked and amased at the boldness of it all? whats really going on in south St Pete? how and who are raiseing these kid's to act like this it's very scarey please try and respond to the threat's and war like talk on the St Pete Police Department? i belive they think they own that part of the city and you guy's are powerless to do much of anything?

all these gang names they have such as "prettyface" "lightfoot" she's very very agresive in her posting many others as well. i personaly was Alarmed to actualy see the inside of a young black kid's life on his facebook page concidering the magnitued and severidy of the crime? i was personaly shocked and amased at the boldness of it all? whats really going on in south St Pete? how and who are raiseing these kid's to act like this it's very scarey please try and respond to the threat's and war like talk on the St Pete Police Department? i belive they think they own that part of the city and you guy's are powerless to do much of anything?

Please note that the "Likes" on this page are 90%+ people AGAINST this shitstain - Bubba put out a call to arms on this page. You have to click Like to be able to post.

I said my peace, and "unliked" it, but many that did just to comment on this atrocious act have not.

I cannot fathom the level of stupidity and ignorance that is being display by HOPEFULLY a small contingent of the you black community.

God bless u and ur family. im so sorry for ure loss. I hope that CRIMINIAL pays fully for the devastation hes caused[quote=re: Allyn O. Stone's message]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Allyn O Stone":1dtbld6r
    It has come to my attention recently that there is a Face Book page dedicated to the release of Nicholas Lacey
    You're probably tired (exhaused?) but the name is Lindsey. :wink:

Facebook Page: “Supporting Nicholas Lindsey; Free Him”
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...03756532969449[/quote:1dtbld6r]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast