Please read this and respond
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please read this and respond

It has come to my attention recently that there is a Face Book page dedicated to the release of Nicholas Lacey. As we all know, this is the person that murdered Officer David Crawford recently because he didn’t want to get caught trying to steal a car while carrying a gun.

I think that this Face Book page is disgusting but I support the First Amendment fully. Thankfully, this page also allows some very interesting perspective on whom the murderer chose to associate with.

One thing I found interesting, although disgusting, is that many of the people self admittedly and proudly proclaim themselves as associates, if not members, of a documented criminal street gang known as 8-Hype.

We may remember this gang's name because several of it’s members were responsible for shooting into the house that a very young girl named Paris Hamilton was sleeping in before she was killed when members of this gang decided to shoot the house up. Fortunately, the murderers that were responsible for this were caught and will hopefully end their days in prison.

I also noted that several of these posts were, in my opinion, a clear Declaration of War on the police and all who support the police. As a result I feel that I must respond by saying that I am hopeful that some time in the near future, a meeting of the staff will be held to discuss this. I am also hopeful that it is agreed that one of the Saint Petersburg Police Department’s top priorities will be to completely disband this group and put as many if not ALL members and associates of this criminal street gang in prison for a very long time if not forever.

If you are a member of the criminal street gang known as 8-Hype and read this. We know who you are and we know where you are. Hopefully soon, we will be coming for all of you. May you never have a moment of sleep. May you be assured that we are after you and anyone that hides or assists you.

Finally, if anyone that reads this post would like to discuss my opinions. I will be at the service for my murdered brother, Officer David S. Crawford.

That is all

Allyn O Stone

Ext 4928

Re: Please read this and respond

Quote Originally Posted by Allyn O Stone
    It has come to my attention recently that there is a Face Book page dedicated to the release of Nicholas Lacey
    You're probably tired (exhaused?) but the name is Lindsey. :wink:

Facebook Page: “Supporting Nicholas Lindsey; Free Him”
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...03756532969449

Sorry. I did confuse the last names of the murderers of our brothers. Please readers (Replace) Lacey with Lindsey. Thank you for the correction and yes I am very tired of having to make posts about those that choose to murder our brothers.

Why isn't the gang unit and SIU rounding some of these people up. I see direct death threats made by numerous people towards white and certain FB posters. A death threat is an offense. **** SPPD upper Admin grow a pair of balls.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Good show Allyn !
    If SPPD or SAO had someone really Computer savy they might also check MySpace.com
    to find out who exactly is the "TRU BETHEL *****" or "*$ Bethel I got em homies*$ "
    but of course SPPD passed the buck along time ago ....
    just sayin'

Good post with some great ideas. Unfortunately Chuckee & his band of misfits have continually shown that they have no spine and won't touch any of the black criminal elements in St Pete. Its a absolute DISGRACE that we already know that those in charge at SPPD and the city of St Pete won't do what is morally right, even after the deaths of 3 of it's officers. Just the fact alone that Goliath Davis actually attended Lacy's funeral, especially after finally learning all of the inhumane atrocities he committed that tragic day, is one of the biggest lowlife racist acts I have ever witnessed. If skin color had been the other way around, the right things would have been done and justifiably the city manager would have been fired. So I ask, who are the REAL RACISTS in this whole thing. All I can say is that St Pete needs a massive dose of Grady Judd for several weeks to clear out all these supposed leaders like Chuckee & OMG.....Goliath Davis and also go after the gang that this last POS was part of. Both Polk SO and Tampa PD did exactly this. Thats because they are 2 of the best run agencies in the Bay area and have great strong LEADERSHIP that wont bow down to ANY RACIST ACTIVIST GROUP OR COMMUNITY!

Good job, Allyn. If anyone in admin so much as touches a hair on your head let us know. More death threats have been made against SPPD officers (as I understand it.)

STFU Al. :devil:

On that page there are more death threats to SPPD officers and white people in general than i have fingers and toes. I cant believe there is no action being taken. We are on the verge of more riots. There is a counter Free Nick Lindsey by lethal injection page on FB. The same threats are being published there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Al
    Good job, Allyn. If anyone in admin so much as touches a hair on your head let us know. More death threats have been made against SPPD officers (as I understand it.)
    STFU Al. :devil:
    …coalition Al we’re watching u. Rock on Allyn :!:

Quote Originally Posted by time to get tough
    On that page there are more death threats to SPPD officers and white people in general than i have fingers and toes. I cant believe there is no action being taken. We are on the verge of more riots. There is a counter Free Nick Lindsey by lethal injection page on FB. The same threats are being published there.
    Let the riots begin. It'll be open season because I have a feeling alot of Officers may be in fear of their lives and have to take care of business this time. Fuk SPPD, Fuk their Admin, and Fuk their political correct policies. They wanna make death threats - bring it on. We'll see what happens this time around.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast