A proper thank you

A proper thank you

The Mayor and the Chief may have wanted to thank the community first and foremost, but as an Ofc on the scene 30 seconds after the murder of Dave I would like to make a proper thank you.
    Thank you to all the St Pete Police Officers who responded with fierce devotion to their fallen brother. Thank to all of the Officers that threw on the first articles of clothing they could find and raced to our assistance. Thank you to all the surrounding LE Officers who also threw on the closest clothing to them and rushed to our aid providing any and all assistance that they could. You all are what makes Law Enforcement a brotherhood and family first and foremost. From the bottom of my heart thank you all.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: A proper thank you

I'm sorry you had to live through this recent baptism of bloodshed. Your brothers & sisters who serve alongside you and all of us who have walked in your shoes are just one part of the large extended family of Law Enforcement Officers throughout this great Country. Stay safe. Stay Alert. Fight for what is Right.