spring break prep - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: spring break prep

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does not make any difference if it is a male or female. Sazaboo will grab either one at anytime. You are right it does not matter if its a pig.
    Did you just insult a pig?

I just wish there were more rotations to volunteer for, 3 just isn't enough. I am packing for the last one, it has been a great time, I think I am in the running for the most arrest! I need to check state to make sure, i can always hold a few NTAs back and turn the in the last day so no one else can beat me.

I just wish there were more rotations to volunteer for, 3 just isn't enough. I am packing for the last one, it has been a great time, I think I am in the running for the most arrest! I need to check state to make sure, i can always hold a few NTAs back and turn the in the last day so no one else can beat me.
    Wow! You're my hero. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me. However, I am not alone here, we are all heros. We all deserve a huge THANK YOU from the people we protect. Unless of course you didnt go to spring break to work, then you are just a loser and need to rethink why you are here at AB&T.

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much that means to me. However, I am not alone here, we are all heros. We all deserve a huge THANK YOU from the people we protect. Unless of course you didnt go to spring break to work, then you are just a loser and need to rethink why you are here at AB&T.
    I've coordinated more Spring Break details than you have emblished Spring Break NTA's so blow it out you ass.

Quote Originally Posted by New Centurion
    I am already on each rotation or I would volunteer to take your spot!!!! See you all in a couple weeks.
    If anyone wants to go and work spring break call Szaboo, he is in charge
    There was a report on the local news last night in Orlando that the po-lice are looking for someone who has been grabbing female spring breakers in Daytona. Wonder if that could be you know who? They had a sketch of the suspect but it really didn't look like you know who but then again, you know how those eye witnesses are.

I am already on each rotation or I would volunteer to take your spot!!!! See you all in a couple weeks.
    There was a report on the local news last night in Orlando that the po-lice are looking for someone who has been grabbing female spring breakers in Daytona. Wonder if that could be you know who? They had a sketch of the suspect but it really didn't look like you know who but then again, you know how those eye witnesses are.
    Didn't he grab a female trooper while attending a school in Tallahassee?

If you're talking about "you know who" then yeah, he's the one.

If you're talking about "you know who" then yeah, he's the one.
    Well, that was Sazaboo the same person that owes that old woman money that he never paid back to her. :devil:

:devil: :devil:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345