spring break prep - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: spring break prep

He's easy to spot, he's the one that wears the thigh holster and has flex cuffs......Go Canes....

Quote Originally Posted by Emo Century
    He's easy to spot, he's the one that wears the thigh holster and has flex cuffs......Go Canes....
    It looks pretty silly sitting at a table wearing that stuff while making pie charts. Has he grabbed anybody lately? :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It looks pretty silly sitting at a table wearing that stuff while making pie charts. Has he grabbed anybody lately? :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:
    He's still trying to make Captain so I think he only grabs under an alias identity.

He's still trying to make Captain so I think he only grabs under an alias identity.

Shouldn't be hard to do, seeing as how they aren't even advertising positions in some offices anymore, just hiring a pre selected candidate......

[quote=south flo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Emo Century":19pmpimt

Shouldn't be hard to do, seeing as how they aren't even advertising positions in some offices anymore, just hiring a pre selected candidate......[/quote:19pmpimt]

that's the "let's get to work" mindset.

Well I just saw where the accrediation woman was on the list to go to spring break this year. I give her props for volunteering, but isn't a reserve officer suppose to do just that "VOLUNTEER". I understand she is a full time non-sworn employee. Will she be using annual leave to volunteer for the four days she will be at the spring break detail or will she be counting this as work time during her time while acting as a beverage reserve officer in Panama City? I guess she could claim she was working on policy revisions while chasing kids with beers. :devil: :devil:

I would be interested to know if she has volunteered to work any events at all before this.

Quote Originally Posted by New Centurion
    I am already on each rotation or I would volunteer to take your spot!!!! See you all in a couple weeks.

I suggest you contact Lt. Collins and ask your question. She is an honest straight shooter and will help resolve your issues.

I suggest you contact Lt. Collins and ask your question. She is an honest straight shooter and will help resolve your issues.
    Only sounds to me like someone with questions, not issues. Touchy?

Touchy? I don't think so. What we have here is a select few malcontents spreading their vemon and little else. Here is a suggestion. Mind your own business and use your spare time to make yourself a better person. Who really cares if this person is on state time or personal time? At least she volunteered to help. Tool.

Touchy? I don't think so. What we have here is a select few malcontents spreading their vemon and little else. Here is a suggestion. Mind your own business and use your spare time to make yourself a better person. Who really cares if this person is on state time or personal time? At least she volunteered to help. Tool.
    Beverage patrol keeps me so busy that I don't have any "spare time." Please provide a definition of "better person" because your lack of an example makes your statement somewhat ambiguous, not to mention narcissistic. Also, how are malcontents selected? Does someone in authority appoint them, do they have a Chapter or does someone like yourself paint them with a broad brush? To be taken seriously you need legitimacy so remember.......a bird in the hand don't gather no moss. :snicker:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast