FINALLY - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FINALLY

Re: FINALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are you a retired New York cop? If the answer is yes, get your app in!! If the answer is no, don't even waste your time picking up that app.
    Oh, so you're saying I should pick up an app? Lots of Northerners? Good, I'll check it out. These rednecks down here are pathetic. I would be nervous having them as backup if ever there as a situation (not likely in Juno).... I mean, sure, they know about guns, country music, and Nascar, but that's not enough for talented police work. I'll work along side a real cop from NY any day over these rednecks. I'll pick up an app. Thanks

Looks like you don't know your zip code, a reminder, it doesn't start 1----. It starts with a 3. You don't live in the north anymore. Last I heard we weren't inviting people from the north down here. Ummmm, you could go back to where you came from, do us a favor, because you like to stir the pot. We do just fine without people with bad attitudes coming here and mixing it up. I guess all New York cops are great, your stuff doesn't stink. "Hey look at me, I'm a cop from the north, I'm the best thing since Times Square pizza, they make movies about us". Save it guy, we've had enough of it.

Hey bronxtale,

You might be a little lost. Get back on I-95 and go north. Don't stop until you hear someone say "forgetaboutit". And take all the other anti-southerners with you. If I want to see a new york cop, I'll buy tickets and popcorn and watch you in the movies.

They way it looks right now, there will be several openings coming up soon, especially for the position of Detective.

Lightbulb Re: FINALLY

Wrong again, loser :devil:

Loser? Don't you mean another word that starts with N and ends in R?
    Can't wait for the expression on the Public Defenders' Office supervisor when she gets the envelope filled with documents. Brady v Maryland is such a great Supreme Court ruling.

The fun has only just begun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12